Chapter 3

~ The Present Day ~

( Dr.Glive's pov )

"Why won't you eat anything you little brat!!", I yelled at (Y/n) and slapped her hard on the face!! And what did she do? Nothing!!

She had been acting like this for months and maybe almost more than a year!! She never respon!! She didn't show any kind of emotion!! She didn't say any single word!! No matter what I do to her she would do or say Nothing!! And these few months she stopped eating like she wants to kill her self as fast as she can!!

"Hey! Easy on her Dr.Glive's. She still a kid", I hear now my assistant 'Melissa', "she had been through a lot, don't be harsh with her. And what are you feeding her anyway? Ugh its smalls like dirt", she now carries (Y/n) in her arms, "are you okay sweetheart?", but of course, (Y/n) didn't say anything.

She took her to her room and came back.

"Can't you see? She's refusing to do! Why am I even telling you that? You're so soft with her", I said.

"Well at least unlike you I am not heartless. Look what did you and Foxtail do to her!! She's lifeless", she said.

"Well none of this would've happened if she had listened to us", I said and make a coffee for myself with the coffee machine.

"And you're making it harder to her!!", she said and sit down in the table.

"Okay then, What do you propose us to do to her", I took a sip from my cup.

"Giving her her freedom...", she said and I immediately spat my coffee.

"What?! Are you stupid? Didn't you see what she's able to do? She can't go anywhere without handcuffs...", I was cut off.

"I didn't finish my talk Dr.Glive, please let me finish", she said, I crossed my hands and waited for her to continue. "We're not giving her that freedom of course, and I know we can't let her go anywhere without handcuffs, so we're going put a Collar isolates her powers to let her out to live her life with someone can take care of her, to meet new people, to make a friends, to study in real school, but most importantly to regain her childish spirit again".

"And where are we going to find a collar can isolates her very dangerous powers?", I said.

"I thought you'll never ask", she stood up and went to opened a drawer and she pulled out a black collar, "I've actually been working on it and I made some tests to make sure it's done well. I've made three more just in case if something happens"

"Not bad Melissa", I hear now Foxtail entering the lab.

"Okay, I agree with that idea, but who would take care of her, I had enough from her already. Plus I am a scientist not a mother", I said.

"Leave that to me, I actually have the perfect person for this mission",Foxtail said proudly.

"Um...hey Melissa", I said and she looked at me,"I want to see that collar, I want to add something to it", I said in evil way.

———————————————————

~ Two Weeks Later ~
( Your pov )

Today is the day, finally I'm going out of this stupid place. Melissa told me she will help me to get out and she really did!! But they made me wear a collar and it bothers me a lot, I look like a dog with it!!

She told me she can't take care of me but there will be someone else can. She had bought me some clothes I can wear, unlike that dress they used to make me wear. I really appreciate everything she did to me, she was the only person who treated me good.

Right now I'm waiting outside with Foxtail, waiting for that person who will take care of me. All what I got with me is my backpack, nothing except a few clothes inside it, and my teddy bear.

"Listen carefully, this person agreed to take care of you. Be a good girl and don't make troubles, cause if you did we will bring you back here, you will do everything they tells you, do you understand?", Foxtail said.

I didn't answer, I just looked away. She grabbed me hardly from my chin to make me look at her!! "I said do you understand?!", she yelled at me so I nodded my head. "Good. And if you tried to take off that collar on your neck it will electrify you, so don't even think about it".

Jeez, thanks for the warning, like I'll never expect that from them to do!!

Now we see a bus suddenly appears in the sky and landed in front of us. And now there's a woman coming out from it.

"Hi Foxtail, sorry if I made you wait, I had to do some stuff before I came", the woman said.

"No worries Carol, it's fine. I really appreciate that you will take care of our little (Y/n) here", she said and messed with my hair.

So now she's kind!!

"Aww this is (Y/n)? Hi I'm Carol, nice to meet you kiddo", she said and stretched out her hand to me to shake it, but I didn't take it or said anything, I just looked at it. I can see from her face she started to feel awkward.

"Aw don't mind her Carol, she's just too shy......and kinda speechless", Foxtail muttered the last part .

"Oh...I see", Carol said and then she looked at me again, "don't worry kiddo, you're gonna love it in lakewood", she said in excited was.

I doubt I will.

"Well, thanks again for agreeing to take care of her, if there's any problem just give me a call. I have to go now", Foxtail said.

"Oh okay, I will", and by that she left. "Welp (Y/n), looks like it's just you and me. Now come on get in the bus".

I did as she told me without a word. We took a seat next to each other.

"So (Y/n), tell me about yourself", she said.

she really seems like a nice lady but I can't trust her, I can't trust anyone. So I will remain silent.

"Oh okay, I understand if you're not comfortable with telling me. How about I tell you?", I nodded my head a little to her.

"Well, I live in lakewood in small house with my two boys"

Two boys? Melissa never told me about that!

"It happens to be as your age, isn't that fun?"

No! It's not fun! Melissa never told me and now I have to live not with one..but with two boys!!

"I'm sure you're gonna love them, they were so excited to meet you! Well at least Ko was", she muttered the last part.

I'm sooo not comfortable with this!!