Chapter 19

( Ko's pov )

The day about to end soon and yet...(Y/n) and Tko didn't showed up!!

I'm mopping the floor, Enid setting on the counter and Rad standing in front of her and they were talking.

I wonder where did they go? What are they doing? Did they got hurt?! Did Tko hurt (Y/n)? What's taking them so long?

A lot of questions in my mind and yet no answer. I tried to shut off this thoughts by mopping but it's hard!!

Suddenly I saw Tko landing in front the bodega and (Y/n) was on his back.

Finally!!

Tko was holding (Y/n)'s hand, she was looking at the ground and I couldn't see her face clearly. They got in the bodega and I run to them. "Where were you?! What took you guys so long?! Did you got lost?? Are you hurt?! Wha..", I was cut off.

"Shut up you idiot! I can't handle your stupid questions! We're back now and that's it", Tko said.

Why I was so worried about him?

"Alright shut up everybody", Tko yelled, Rad, Enid and I looked at him with confused look.

Tko let go of (Y/n)'s hand, he looked at her and crossed his arms "Say it"

(Y/n)'s head still down, "I'm...sorry", she said in low voice but enough for us to hear.

Did (Y/n) just...talk?!!

"Woow! You can actually talk?!", Enid asked with surprised experience on her face.

"Yeah! I thought she doesn't have a voice!!", Rad said.

"B-But....how?!", I asked.

"Hah! Like I'm gonna tell you", Tko said.

Then my mommy came to the plaza along with Mr.Gar, "Alright kiddos, ready to go home?", she asked. We all looked at her and she was a little confused, "um... is there something wrong?"

I was about to say something..

"No, we were just talking. C'mon I'm so tired", Tko said and walked, (Y/n) followed him and I did the same.

How is that possible? I've tried to talk with (Y/n) before but she never said anything to me! How come she talked with Tko? He was very mean from the moment we met her!

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

We headed back home, and the huge man that called Mr.Gar came with us. I'm sooo not comfortable with him around.

We had dinner together and talked about what did we do today. To be clear Tko and Ko talked about what they did today, I'm surprised that they didn't mention anything about me going out with Fink, and Tko taking me to his treehouse.

Right now I'm in the bathroom, I still feel the pain in my body but not as before.

I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror, I grabbed my shirt from the edge and pulled it up, the scars started to fade a little already.

Why is Tko helping me?I thought he hate me and want revenge! I can't even stop thinking about those kisses he gave me! Why did he do that? Is this kind of trick or something?

A lot of questions but no answer..

I went back to the bed room where I see Tko and Ko...arguing?

"You don't tell me anything! And I'm supposed to be your twin brother!!", Ko yelled.

"I don't have to tell anything, and having you as a twin brother is the worst thing in the world!! You're the worst person to me", Tko yelled back.

Are they really arguing about the best twin or did I missed something?

"At least I'm everybody's favorite! You're just the bad twin! Nobody likes you!"

"Yeah, keep telling that to yourself you dumb baby"

"You're stupid, you think you're cool and awesome because you're just stronger than me while you're just a stupid trash!!", Ko said as he's in the edge of crying.

Tko's eyes widened, "Take that back", he said in serious low scary tone.

"No!", Ko yelled.

Suddenly Tko grabbed Ko from his shirt and pulled him up, he raised his fist as it started glowing purple, "I said.."

"TKO!!", suddenly Carol and Mr,Gar came in the room.

"Woah? I-It's not what you think!! H-He started it!!", Tko yelled.

"I had enough from you young man! First you hurt (Y/n), and now your brother?!!", Carol yelled.

"What!! I didn't hurt (Y/n)!! She was faking it!!..", Tko yelled.

Here we go again..

"..And Ko who started it I didn't do anything!!"

"I just saw you about to punch him in the face!! You're grounded, no more phone, no more TV, no more video games, and you can't go out only for school and work, until you apologize to them and learn your lesson!!"

"WHAT?!! THAT IS NOT FAIR", he raised his voice.

"Don't raise your voice on your mother kid", Mr.Gar said as he pointed in him. His face turned to red like he's gonna explode.

I feel like something bad about to happen!!

I took back steps and hid behind Ko, I still feel scared around that man!

"SHUT UP! YOUR NOT MY DAD!! I HATE YOU!! ALL OF YOU!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN  LET ME TALK!! YOU ARE IDIOTS!!", Tko shouted.

"Errrr- I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU", Mr.Gar explode which scared the hell of my life and made me jumped in fear, grabbed Ko's shoulders tightly from behind and I started shaking.

Mr.Gar grabbed Tko from the back of his shirt and pulled him up and out of the room!!

"Gar!!", Carol yelled as she followed them. Then Ko and I heard a door shut close!!

"Gar open the door!!", we heard Carol yelling, "Gar!!"

Ko and I looked at each other, he run out of the room and I followed him, I don't want to be alone, especially now!!

We saw Carol standing out her bedroom door, "pleas stop I'm sorryyyy!! AWWO I'll never do it again!!", we heard Tko screaming in pain and there was...hitting sound!!

"Gar what are you doing?!", Carol yelled, "stop this now!!". But there's nothing except the hitting voice and Tko's pain screams.

Is he...hitting him? No no no please noo!!

I covered my ears with my hands, tears started falling down, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

No more hitting...no more fear..no more pain..please..I don't want this.

"(Y/n)? Sweetie are you okay?", I heard Carol as I felt her hand on my shoulder. I jumped in fear and run into the bedroom.

I went straight in my bed, and hid myself under the covers.

Please god no....no more pain...