Chapter 50

( Your pov )

Right now I'm in the class, the teacher is teaching as usual, but of course I don't pay much attention because there's just too much in my mind.

I took off the collar...I can't really believe it!
They said my powers are dangerous and I can't control it.. but nothing happened!
What's exactly my powers? They never said anything about it..

*SLAP*

"You have ten minutes before I collect the tests", miss Quantum said as she slapped test papers on each student table.

"Test! You never said anything about a test!", I yelled.

"I said that in the beginning of the class", she said as she kept distributing papers.

"But I was late!", I said.

"That's your problem, not mine. Plus you'll do good if you pay attention for the lesson. Now stop complaining and start the test", she yelled.

Great, this is just what I needed >:/

.

~ Skip Time ~

I'm sure gonna fail this test..

The teacher collected the papers and the bell ring. I slammed my head on the table and sighed.

"Are you ok (Y/n)?", I heard someone.

I moved my head and it was Dendy, "yeah I'm fine", I said with smile.

Suddenly I found a lot of wires all over my face, Dendy opened blue screen and started typing on it.

"Umm..what's happening?", I asked.

"It just Dendy being..Dendy!", Ko said as he chuckled.

"Anddd..what is she exactly doing?", I asked confused.

"Hmm..it's looks like you are stressed and exhausted lately..is there something bothering you (Y/n)?", Dendy said, still typing on the blue screen.

"Oh uhh..nope, I'm fine", I said as I tried to keep smile on my face.

"That's strange..", she said as she started typing a little quick this time.

"What is it Dendy?", Ko asked.

"The last time I checked there was no sign of any kind of power.., but now it says there is a strong powers coming out of you (Y/n)", Dendy said and I immediately started sweating and feeling nervous.

Last time?

"What does that means?", Ko asked curiously.

"It means that (Y/n) got some powers..", she said with that science look in her face.

God I hope they don't find that I took off the collar...

Before she could say anything else I got up and removed all the wires off my face, "I'm not feeling comfortable with...all this on me, can we just go to the cafeteria or something?"

"Oh..sure, yeah. C'mon Dendy", Ko said as he got up.

"No!", I yelled. They both looked at me with shock.

"I mean..can we both just go? Just..you and me Ko?", I said as I really don't feel comfortable with her right now.

"Oh..sure. I'll see you later Dendy.."

.

( Ko's pov )

(Y/n) and I started walking in the hallway, heading to the cafeteria.

(Y/n) is acting really weird lately, she's obviously hiding something...but what?

"Well well well, if it isn't the freaky girl?", someone suddenly said.

(Y/n) and I turned around to find three kids smirking at us. They looked older than us.

I looked at (Y/n) and she was shaking.

"I see you sticking with some loser this time hehe, but that doesn't mean we can't beat you up again", the alien kid said and all of them started laughing.

Wait, Again? These kids who hurt (Y/n)!

"C'mon Ko, let's go", (Y/n) said as she turned around and started walking.

But they run to her and the blond hair kid grabbed her from the shirt, "you're not going anywhere Scrub, there's still a lot you need to pay for"

"Hey! Leave her alone! She never did anything to you!", I yelled at them.

"Aww and what are you going to do dork?", he said and they started laughing again.

Without any hesitation I threw fire fist on him, he let go of (Y/n) and they both fell on the ground.

"(Y/n)!!", I yelled as I run to her, "are you okay?", I asked as I helped her to get up.

"I'm fine, now let's go!", before we could run, the alien and the cat girl already surrounded us!

"You're gonna pay for this dork!", the blond kid yelled.

The cat and the alien grabbed me from my arms, and the blond kid punched me in my stomach!!

"No! Ko! Leave him alone you jerk!", (Y/n) yelled.

She jumped on him on the back trying to stop him, but he grabbed her and threw her against the lockers like it was nothing.

I tried to get off of the cat and alien grip and help (Y/n), but it was useless!

"Stupid freaking girl, what are you trying to do, huh? You are useless, you can't do anything to help your friend, and you know why? Because you are weak! You're just stupid frea-", the blond kid was cut off.

"I'm. Not. WEEEAAKKK!!!", (Y/n) yelled as she exploded, causing the blond kid to bumped against the lockers and grew in pain.

"(Y/n)?", my eyes widened in shock, I looked up at (Y/n), she was flying in the air, her eyes turned to black, just like the last time!

How did she got her powers back?!

I looked at her neck and then I realized it..

The collar!! How did she took it off?!

The cat and alien threw me and started running in fear. (Y/n) didn't let them though, a black hand figure grabbed them from their legs, causes them to fell on their faces.

She pulled them and threw them away, making them fell hardly on the ground and grew in a lot of pain.

Then she grabbed the blond kid with the black hand figure from the neck and pushed against the lockers as it chokes him.

(Y/n) walked closer to him, "don't you ever miss with me or with my friends", she said with the evilest voice ever, the kid looked at with fear and widened eyes. She then she threw him away.

She then looked at me with those black eyes, I looked at her with widened eyes and fear.

Is she going to hurt me?!

"Ko! Are you okay?!", she run to me with worried as she got back to normal.

"I'm...okay..", I said, still in shock. She helped me to get up. Then she turned around and started walking. "W-Where are you going?", I asked.

"To find the truth"