Chapter 41

( Your pov )

I woke up with a painful headache, I find myself laying on the ground.

"What happened?", I asked myself as I looked around, "where am I?... Who am I?!"

I tried to remember but my headache started hurting even more. I got up off the floor and looked around.

Looks like I'm in a house..

"Hello?! Anybody's here?!", I yelled. "Huh? Looks like I'm alone here.. Man! I need to stop talking to myself!!"

I started walking around hoping to find something helpful to at least helps me to remember my name.

I saw a door and I knocked it, "hello?", I opened it and it was a bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, "HOLY CRAP!! Is that me?! God I look like a dark queen or something!!", I touched my face, my eyes were puffy, my hair is messy, and I'm wearing fully black clothes and... A collar?!

"What am I?! A dog?!", I tried to take it off but it shocked me! "OWWW!"

I started feeling somehow...weak and..powerless..

This is really weird.. maybe I shouldn't touch it..

I washed my face, I saw a hair brush and some hair ties, so I brushed my hair and tied it up.

"That's kinda better!", I said as I got out the bathroom and walked to find something to refresh my memory.

I found another door, this time I didn't knock cause I'm sure nobody is home, I opened the door and it was a messy room, there is three beds here، well a bunk Bed and single bed.

I started looking around, I saw a pic for two boys, they looked like each other so I guess they're twins.

One looks so cute and smiley, and the other looks so dark and edgy!

Mmm what a weird twins!

I kept looking around, I opened the closet, there was boys clothes and a few girls clothes.

So..these twins are like..my brothers? And we're sharing the same room?

Mmm...I need to change these clothes.

I changed my clothes and wore something colorful instead of black.

"That's better! Mmm..I still don't know who I am...and I can't find anything helpful...". Suddenly, my stomach started making weird noises.

God I'm starving! When was the last time I ate?!

I left the room and started looking for something to eat instead, I saw the kitchen so I went to it.

I saw cookies so I started eating them.

.

( Tko's pov )

We're finally home! All what I was thinking about it (Y/n), I really don't like the idea of leaving her home alone, but this is what she wants.

"Man! Today was a long day!", Ko said as he walked to the front door.

Ugh it was horrible day!

Mom chuckled as she followed, "sure it was. Now, go and take a bath and I'll make dinner"

I opened the door and I immediately heard broken glass voice coming from the kitchen.

What the..