Chapter 34

( Tko's pov )

After the dust had gone and my vision became clearer, I immediately started running to (Y/n) only to find her in a big hole circle, crying and her father is holding her cheek.

"I love you babygirl", (F/n) said with weak smile to (Y/n).

And then....his hand dropped on the ground.... and he stopped moving...

"Daddy...? No...Daddy?", (Y/n) started shaking him, "daddy please..no no nO!! DADDY!! PLEASE DADDY PLEASE NOO". A lot of people from the plaza started surrounding the circle, including my mom, Ko, and....Foxtail. Ko immediately started crying, mom carried him in her arms, while Foxtail....just stared deadly on them. "NOO.....Please", (Y/n) laid her head on her father's chest and kept crying, "please daddy.....wake up...."

I slide down the hole to her but..."STOP RIGHT THERE", Foxtail yelled at me, then she started talking with something on her wrist, "this is an order from your leader, keep the people out if here"

Suddenly, p.o.i.n.t's soldiers started surrounding the place and taking the people away. And one of the soldiers grabbed me, "hey! Let me go!!", I yelled, but he didn't care as he carry me and took me away, I looked at (Y/n), and she still laying on her father's chest crying.

"I. Said. LET ME GO!!", I yelled as I exploded my powers on the soldier who was carrying me.

"TKO!!", I heard my mom calling me, but I didn't care. I run to (Y/n) and didn't look back.

No one will stop me!! No one will stand between me and my (Y/n)!!

There was some soldiers surrounding (Y/n), there was like four of them. Without hesitate I threw fire fists on them.

They tried to shot me with their guns but I kept throwing fire fists on them sending them away.

"(Y/N)!!", I run to her, she still laying on her father's chest. "Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?!", I said as I sat down and put my hands on her shoulders.

"....no...no......no....no...", she was mumbling.

I pulled a strand of hair behind her ear that was covring her face and I looked at her, her eyes not sparkling as before, they were...puffy and no life in it.., and her pink cheeks...it became pale...

"(Y/n), we need to get you out of here!", I said.

I have a feeling that something bad about to happen!

"..no....no.......no...no..", she just kept mumbling!

This is not going to work. It's like there's no soul....just a body...
I need to get her out of here by myself!

"C'mon", I tried to pull her up but she's refusing! She doesn't want to move at all!

Suddenly, I heard a gun behind me..

"Get out of here". I turned my head to see Foxtail pointing her gun on us!

Jeez! What the hell is wrong with this woman!! Isn't she suppose to be a hero?!

"no..no...nOO!!", (Y/n) suddenly yelled as she sat up, "I'm sick of you destroying my life! humiliating me! Locking me!! Taking away... the people...i love..", she cried. In the last sentence ...her was voice barely audible..