Chapter 21

(Your pov )

I told him, I told Tko about everything, I don't know why I did that but I told him about what I've been going through in the lap, about Foxtail, about Dr.Glive, about all the tests they've done to me and how they make me suffer and fight some robots.

I've never thought I'll be able to open up to someone...especially Tko!!

I started crying harder and harder, remembering all these stuff, and describing my pain...it's so painful.

Tko was silent all the time listening to me.

Probably now he thinks I'm a such a weirdo and freak.

Suddenly I felt him grabbing me, and pulling me into a warm tight hug.

"(Y/n) I...I'm so sorry I..I didn't know, I treated you so badly and I... I'm regretting all of it. I wanna help you, not because you just told me that, because I love you (Y/n), I wanna make you feel safe and warm, I wanna be with you", he whispered softly in my ear.

I couldn't say anything, I hugged him back tightly and started crying on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm here with you", he started rubbing my hair for a moment, then he pulled off, grabbed my cheeks with his hands, and started wiping my tears with his thumbs, "how are you feeling now?", he said with soft smile.

I didn't know Tko have sweet side! He makes me feel safe around him, his smile..when I look at it...I feel like my soul is getting back, and his sparkling purple eyes...it's like there's another world in it, I..I love him.

I putted my hands on his hands, I looked down away, I felt myself blushing, and I gave him weak smile, "I..I kinda..feel better..now that...I've talked to you", I shyly whispered.

My eyes widened in surprise when he roughly smashed our lips together!

I closed my eyes and kissed him back, enjoying his kiss this time....enjoying this moment...

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

(Y/n) and I still in the roof, only this time she fall asleep in my lap while I'm rubbing her hair.

I stared at the sleeping figure, she looks cute..

I shook my head. What am I thinking? Cute?! Since when and I use that word!!

I gently carry her in my arms, flew to the window, and got inside.

I putted her in her bed slowly, I covered her with the bed sheet, and when I was about to go to my bed, she grabbed me from my shirt. "What's wrong?", I whispered, not wanting Ko to wake.

She didn't answer, she looked at me and started pulling me.

I raised an eyebrow, "you want me to...sleep with you?". She looked away and nodded. I can't see clearly in the dark, but I am pretty sure she's blushing right now.

What should I do? I don't like to sleep with someone!!

I had no choice, I got in the bed with her, I still feel the pain in my butt, but I forgot about it once I'm facing (Y/n), my eyes meet her half sleeping eyes. (Y/n) suddenly moved closer to me, she grabbed my shirt tightly and putted her head on my chest.