Chapter 64

( Your pov )

I'm still waiting here, I don't know if it been an hour already or not, but I heard the bell ring, some kinds walked by as they whispered stuff while looking at me.

I didn't pay attention to them, I was lost in my thoughts..

"My love is for (Y/n)"

Tko's words kept running in my head...

What did he exactly mean by saying that? Should I know something?

"(Y/n)"

And that kid...he looked so similar to Tko! Is he Tko's twin or something?
And who was that blond lady who got in the office?

"(Y/n)?"

Most importantly....why can't I remember anything?!

"(Y/n)!"

"Huh?!", I said as a voice snapped me out of my thought, I looked up to see Tko.

"C'mon, they want to see you", he said, I jumped off the seat and followed him inside the office.

I don't know why, but I started feeling nervous..

When I got in, the first thing I see the serious and angry face of the principal, and that made me feel more nervous.

Britney was crying, she didn't look at me though, her head was down. And that girl named Becky was glaring at me while hugging Britney.

I also saw that blond lady, she looked at me with worried look in her eyes.

"(Y/n)", the principal said with serious tone, which made me stand straight and look at him, he was looking at me straight in the eyes and my stomach started hurting out of nervousness. "Do you know why are you here?", he asked.

"..n-no..?"

"Do you know this lady?", he said as he pointed at the blond lady. I shook my head as a no. "Do you know him?", he now pointed at Tko.

"Kinda..yes.., b-but I only know his name..", I answered.

"Do you remember anything?", he suddenly asked.

"I...don't..", I said as I looked down, "I only remember opening my eyes between Tko's arms, he then and Britney started arguing...", I continued as I started remembering what happened. "I-I don't know what they were arguing about, b-but the next thing I know is B-Britney grabbing me and pointing a k-knife on my neck!".

"LAIR!!!", Becky suddenly shouted at me.

My eyes widened as I looked at her.

Why is she calling me a lair? I only said what truly happened.

"Becky, please sit down", the principal said.

"My sister would never do that!!", she yelled.

"Face it! Your sister is guilty and you can't deny it!!", Tko said.

"Mr.Smith, I think you now know the truth now, it's obvious who's telling the truth and who's lying", the blond lady said as she crossed her arms and looked at the principal.