Chapter 69

( Your pov )

Dinner was over, the pasta was delicious, Zack loved it so much, even though he didn't know what it is in the first place, and that got everybody shocked.

They had a nice conversation with Zack, well, to be more clear, Ko and Carol did, Tko just ate quietly.

I'm right now brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed. Carol gave Zack a new toothbrush and some old clothes that belongs to Ko and Tko to use, he's right now standing next to me and brushing his teeth as well.

After we're done, we walked to the bedroom, before I open the door, "Zack, mommy had made the sofa ready to you"، Ko said.

"The sofa?", Zack questioned.

"Yeah, it's in the living room", Ko said with a friendly smile.

"Does that mean...I sleep alone...in dark?", Zack asked with little worry.

"Ahh..I guess so?", Ko responded.

"But I don't wanna! I wanna be with (Y/n)!", he said as he jumped hugging me.

Who the hell allowed him to touch me like that?!

Before I could push him, Carol came, "is everything okay kiddos?", she asked.

"Zack doesn't want to sleep on the sofa, he doesn't want to be alone. He wants to sleep with (Y/n)", Ko explained.

"Is that so?", Carol said looking at Zack with a smile, he nodded to her. "Well, it depends on (Y/n), whether she's okay with it or not. What do you say (Y/n)?", she asked me.

"Pleeeas?", Zack begged, giving me puppy eyes.

I sighed and nodded with agreement. "Yaayyy!", Zack joyfully said.

I hope I just don't regret it.

"Aww you're being so sweet (Y/n). Alright then, don't stay up too late and go to your beds", Carol said with a smile.

"Goodnight mommy", Ko said.

"Night kiddos"

And with that, every body went to their beds. As I got inside my cover, Zack got in too.

"He's sleeping with you?!", Tko said with shock.

What does it look like genius?

"Zack didn't want to sleep alone in the living room, so he's sleeping with (Y/n) since she's his friend", Ko explained.

"Errrr- this is getting ridiculous", Tko said with annoyed. Then he turned around giving me his back.

"Goodnight (Y/n)", Zack said as he closed his eyes.

I couldn't help but just to star at his face, it's just looks....familiar for some reason.

Zack is just fast to fall asleep, so I waited for few minutes to make sure that everybody is asleep.

After that, I slowly got up, slowly opened the window and jumped out, I climbed the tree that is close to the roof, and I got on the roof.

I sat down and stared at the night sky.

It's a beautiful peaceful night.

The sky is full with stars, the moon is full, the wind is nice, and finally I'm all alone.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?"

I gasped in fear as I turned my head to see Tko sitting right next to me!

When did he came?!

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you", he said.

I didn't answer, I just turned and looked up at the sky. Tko did the same, we sat in silent for a moment.

"So what are you doing here?", Tko started again.

I took few seconds before I answer, "I just wanted to be alone", I said, still looking at the sky.

"Tell me what bothers you (Y/n)", he said as he looked at me.

"I don't know", I sighed, "it's just that I really miss my daddy. I didn't see him in two years, and when I finally did, Foxtail killed him! Or so we thought. I don't know why he didn't let me know sooner that he was alive, I was really sad and depressed", I said hugging my knees together.

"I'm sure he have a good reason", Tko said, trying to cheer me up as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Like what?", I asked looking at him.

Tko didn't thought I would ask that, his eyes widened a little, then he said, "maybe he didn't want you to know, because then you won't be sad, instead you'd be happy that he's still alive and hoping he'll come to you someday, and that will make everybody suspicious about it, especially Foxtail, don't forget that mom works with her, and so a lot of people in the plaza"

I looked down, "yeah..., I guess you're right"

"Of course I am, I'm always right", Tko said as he smirked with crossed arms.

I didn't help but to smile, "alright don't get too cocky about it", I said as I laughed a little.

Tko then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned over his chest, and he gave me soft kiss on my forehead.

"Tko, can I ask you something?", I asked.

"Of course, go ahead baby", he said.

I blushed a little for him calling me baby, "why do you still love me? I mean I'm all messed up and obviously a toxic person, I don't treat you good and obviously I am a bad girlfriend an-".

"Let me just cut you off here", Tko said cutting me off, "it's obviously that your anxiety is taking the best of you right now, but let me assure you, no matter what happens, I'll keep loving you, you're the only person who keeps me happy, you're the greatest thing ever that happened to me, and I love you (Y/n)", he said.

Before I could say something, Tko grabbed my chin up in fast move with his thumb, and pressed his lips against mine.

My eyes widened in surprise, I blushed as I closed my eyes and kissed him back. All I could think of right now is..

How did I got so lucky with him?

When the kiss is over, then we both started catching our breath since it was a long kiss, and I enjoyed every single second of it.

"I......love you...... too Tko...", I said looking down as I madly blushing.

I heard Tko chuckling a little, he then let go of my chin and I leaned back on his chest.

We stayed like that for a long time, enjoying the rest of the night~