Chapter 26

( Professor Venomous's pov )

It is surprising to find someone like (Y/n) here in Lakewood. How come a dangerous and powerful girl end up here?

"Boss!!". My minion Fink suddenly came to my lab again, after (Y/n) had left.

"Yes Fink"

"What was that all about?! The (Y/n) stuff?! How did you know all about it?! She never told me about it!! She doesn't even talk!!", she asked.

"Well let me tell you how did I know. See the collar your friend is wearing? This collar is made specially for the dangerous people who have strong and dangerous powers, if these powers aren't controlled it'll make a lot of damage. And you can only find this collar in one place", I smirk to Fink.

"Um...Where?"

"P.O.I.N.T, they made it. And if I'm right, that'll explain why (Y/n) doesn't talk"

"W-what do you mean?"

"They probably have been doing some tests on her, that's why she was so afraid from the moment she came here and saw me. She probably thought I might do something to her"

"Can't we do something to help her boss?!", she asked.

"Well, I wanna know what exactly her powers....I'll see what we can do"

.

( Your pov )

Carol gave me a shower, she help me to get all the dirt off me. She also checked if I did hurt myself, which I did, I hurt my ankle a little, but I'll be fine. Thanks to Tko all my scars had completely faded.

I am in my room sitting on the bed, only wearing a towel, I don't really have anything to wear.

Carol sent mr. Gar to buy me some clothes to wear, Ko went with him to help him with the size since we all at the same age and tall. Carol now is showering Tko.

I still feel dirty though, I've never felt like that in my whole life. And I'm still embarrassed, everybody saw me in the mud!!

I also can't stop thinking about what Professor Venomous. Can he really help me? Can I trust him? Maybe I should go.....No!! This is probably what he wants me to do!! I'll never trust him!!

"Hi"

My thoughts interrupted as I jumped in fear, only to see it it was Tko. I sighed in relief.