Chapter 63

( Your pov )

"Yo...y-you're right, she Never did anything to me...", the boy with the dark brown hair and purple eyes said as he looked at me with hate and scary look.

My eyes widened as I got confused and scared.

What is going on? Did I do something wrong to those people? Why can't I remember anything?!

"See?! Finally you're realizing it! She's useless and bad for you", the girl said as she still holding the knife in my neck.

"How I was so blind? All this time I was running after a little turd.. What a waste of time", the boy said as he looked at me with disgust.

I don't know that boy, but for some reason I feel heartbroken...

The girl let go of me and kicked me on my back, making me fall into the ground.

"She's a turd indeed", the girl said followed with laughter, and the boy looked down. "I'm sorry Tko cause you had to go through this, but I'm here now, I can show you the right way", she said as she started walking toward the boy.

Tko...

The girl walked and grabbed his checks, making Tko looks at her, "I love you Tko..", she said as she leaned up about to kiss him.

My eyes widened with shock and sadness, tears stared rolling down, I tried to wipe them off but it keeps rolling down.

Why am I crying? Why do I feel like this? What's going on?!

Suddenly, I heard smashing, I looked up to see Tko pushing the girl against the locked while grabbing her hands..

"Nice try, but my love is for (Y/n), you better get that through your head", he said and he took the knife from her and threw it away.

"You..You tricked me?!", the girl yelled.

"You don't need to be a genius to figure that, scrub", Tko said with a smirk.

"Let me go!!", she started yelling and trying to get off his grips, but Tko looks much stronger than her.

Then suddenly, he looked at me, "are you okay?", he asked me.

"...y-yeah..."

Few seconds later the bell ringed, and a lot of kids gathered around us.

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n)?!"

Someone grabbed my shoulder making me jump, I looked at them and it was a girl with yellow jumpsuit and a boy that looked similar to Tko but he was wearing red bandanna.

"Are you okay?! What happened?!", she asked.

My name is (Y/n)...

"Britney?!", we heard a girl, we looked at her.

She looks a little older than us, she had pink hair too but her eyes are blue. She wasn't alone, there was another girl with her, she had hazel eyes and purple hair.

"Becky!! Help me!!", the girl Tko was holding cried.

Britney..

"OMG Becky, your little sister is such an embarrassment!!", the girl with the purple hair said.

Her little sister..?

"I know right?! I don't know how the hell I ended up being her sister!", Becky said with annoyed

When Becky said that, Britney's eyes widened with shock.

"What is going on here?!", we suddenly heard a man yelling.

Every body run away except Tko as he kept holding the pink hair girl and the two kids who just came.

"What the..?! Tko!! To my office! Now!! All of you!!", he yelled at first as he saw us.

.

~ Skip time ~

I don't know what is happening, they told to wait outside the office and that what I did, I've been waiting for almost half hour I think.

Suddenly a blonde woman came in hurry, she was coming towards me, "oh my god (Y/n) are you okay?!", she asked.

"I looked at her her confused, I'm sorry but..who are you?"

Her eyes widened a little, as if she was expecting this but wished for it not to be true.

She let out a sigh and got in the office, leaving me out here with a lot of questions.

.

( Tko's pov )

We've been here for almost half hour, principal smith didn't let us talk until our parents arrives. Britney's parents are busy, so her sister will be here for her.

My mom finally came, she got in the principal's office, the principal welcomed her and offered her to sit down.

As mom sat down, Becky continued, "oh principal smith, you didn't see how my sweet little sister was suffering between this little monster's hands! He is a true monster!! How could he do such an awful thing to a little angel!", she dramatically said as she was grabbing Britney's hand. Britney was crying the whole time.

"Jeez calm down drama queen, your little sister hold a knife and pointed it on (Y/n)'s neck!", I said with crossed arms.

Mom and the principal gasped as everyone's eyes widened, including Britney.

"Is that true?!", principal smith asked in serious tone as he looked at Britney.

Britney looked down, her legs were shaking. "There's no way my sister do such an awful thing!! I bet you did that to my little sister!! Look just how is she shaking out of fear!", Beaky stood up and yelled at me.

"What?! Are you nuts? Why would I do that to her?!", I yelled as I stood up.

Both of Beaky and I started arguing and shouting.

You're such a bully!! Everybody knows that! And don't even try to deny it, a lot of kids

"SILENT!!", the principal yelled.

We went silent and sat down, "just tell us from the beginning, what had exactly happened?", he said.

"Yes of course, go ahead Britney, tell them how did he hurt you", Beaky said, not giving me a chance to start.

"I was..I was....*sniff*...I was only walking in the hallway,...a-and that mean girl (Y-Y/n) started saying stuff about me hurting her...., I don't know what was she talking about..., b-but then Tko came.., I-I-I don't know what happened but (Y/n) fell down and Tko started blaming me! He took out a knife and pointed it at me!! And...and....it was terrible!!", Britney said as she started crying hysterically!

"Shhh, it's okay, don't worry, he won't hurt you again", Becky said as she hugged her. The principal glared at me.