Chapter 10

( Your pov )

After Carol and Ko left the house, I'm sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV

I was watching Adventure Time, but suddenly the channel had changed!!

What the..?

I looked for the remote but I found Tko instead!!

What is he doing here?! Oh yeah, I forgot..he's grounded.

He kept changing the channels.

Ugh I'm bored.

"Did mom left money for ordering food?", Tko asked.

So he'll just ignore what happened today? I don't think so, he will take the chance that both of us are alone in the house!

I pointed to the kitchen where Carol had put the money. He looked a side at me, "still not talking huh?"

Why should I talk to you?

"Because I'd like to discuss about what happened today, I want you to tell me what the heck is your problem with me"

My problem with you? You're the one who's having a problem!!

I got up from the sofa ignoring him, and went to my room, well our room to be clear.

As I entered the room, I realized something.

What am I going to do here?!

I sat down on my bed, I saw Ko's bow cards book, so I decided I'm gonna take a look at it

But what happened next had shocked me. Tko entered the room, locked the door behind him, took off the key and hide it in his pocket!!

What the hell is he doing?!

"Looks like it's just you and me, how wonderful is that?"

What does that supposed to mean? I am soo uncomfortable with this!!

I looked at him, I don't want to show him that I'm afraid of him, which is not.

"Alright, lets make things clear. Everyone in school thinks you're dangerous..."

What!! How did they know? Carol didn't tell anyone did she?

"They said your parents made you wear that collar on your neck to stop your dangerous powers. Now talk!! Is that true?", he said with crossed arms. My eyes widened, I looked down at the ground.

My parents would never do something like that to me.... But the reason I'm wearing it is true, but how the hell did he find out?!

"Huh? I don't need you to say if it was true or not, cause it's all clear on your face that what I'm saying is definitely true"

What is he up to?

"SAY SOMETHING ALREADY!!", he suddenly yelled.

What do you want me to say?!

"Tell me what the heck is wrong with you?! What is your problem with me?! Why are you acting like that?! Why won't you talk?!"