Chapter 24

( You're pov )

Fink took me to a place not far from the plaza, it's looks like a factory. We got inside and the place was full with robots!!

I wasn't comfortable with it but Fink grabbed me from my hand and run inside, she took me to her room.

We had a lot of fun, we played video games and watched some movie, she also introduced me to some of the "boxbutt" kids, surprisingly, they're robots, but they're kind I guess.

Raymond was kinda cocky at first, but he's nice. Shannon was kinda cool, she played with my hair and made it a two ponytail. Darrell was so annoying, he won't stop staring at me and fight with Fink.

"AND STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!!", Fink yelled, she just kicked out Darrell. "Ugh I hate him!! See (Y/n), I told you it's sucks here!! where were we? Oh yeah! Let me show you my weapons!!", she said as she run to her bed, well it's more like big coconut with a whole.

She took out...a lunch box? It had "The lord of the loot" image on it.

As she showed me her weapons, her small pink laser gun caught my attention. "Oh you like it? You can have it", she said.

Is she serious!! She's giving it to me?

I looked at her surprised. "I'm sure, you can take it, I don't need this old thing anyway"

Oh my god! This is so cool!

I jumped and hugged her, "jeez (Y/n), it's not a big deal", she said as she hugged me back.

It is a big deal, this is the first time someone gives me something! even if it had been used it still something good.

We pulled apart and I couldn't stop smiling. Suddenly we heard a man voice on the speaker, "Fink, could you please come to my office?"

I looked at Fink confused. "That's my boss who I've been talking to you about, everybody calls him Professor Venomous, but I called him boss"

Professor? Venomous? Why do I have bad feeling about him?

"Are you coming or not?", suddenly Fink voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her and she was standing on the door.

I don't wanna be here in a place full with robots all alone!!

She started walking and I followed her. We walked in very long hallway, until we reached a big metal door, Fink took out what seems to be a card to open it, and when she opened it, I was so shocked and terrified!!

ITS A LAB!!!

I immediately felt scared and I wanna run away! "C'mon (Y/n)!", Fink suddenly said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me in.

WHY AM I HERE?!?! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!! I'D RATHER BE IN TRASH INSTEAD OF LAB!!

The machines, the metal table, the huge computer, the apparatuses, the tools, and...a man with a lab suit!!! And with a needle in his hand!!

Is that a trap or something from Fink?!!!!

I started shaking, I wanna run out of here but the fear is stopping me! I'm frozen in my place!! I grabbed Fink's hand with my hands and squeeze them.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"There you are Fink, I want you to...", he immediately cut himself once he saw me, "Fink, who is this? And did you forget the rules? No Strangers In My Lab!", he said seriously as he putted the needle aside on the table.

"But boss! She's my friend! Her name is (Y/n)", Fink said.

"Is she a villain?", he suddenly asked.

Is this going to be a problem?!

"No..B-But she's not a hero too! She doesn't even talk much, so she won't be a problem", Fink answered.

"*sigh* Fine, this is the first and the last time you will bring someone here" he said. Suddenly he came closer to us.

WHAT IS HE DOING?!!!

I immediately jumped and hid behind Fink. "What's wrong?", He asked.

"I don't know, she seems scared, I guess", Fink said.

"Oh, is that what it's all about? Don't worry (Y/n), I assure you I'm not goin....", he cut himself again, and he seems kind...surprised..or shocked?

"What's wrong?", Fink asked.

"Fink, where did you meet your friend?", suddenly, Professor Venomous asked.

"Uh..in the forest?"

"Do you know where she live?", he kept asking Fink while he's eyeing me.

"Um....No?!"

"You said she doesn't talk much, right?"

"Ah huh?"

"(Y/n), can you come closer please? I'm not going to hurt you, I just wanna see something", he said as he started walking closer.

What?! See what?! What is he up to? I'm not gonna take any risks I have to...

As he came closer, I immediately run to the metal door, I wanted to open it but I couldn't...ITS LOCKED!!!!

"(Y/n)?!", Fink asked surprised and confused.

"Oh sweetheart, there's no way to get out or in, so stop trying", Professor Venomous said it in evil way!

WHAT?!?!! I should've expect that! They are villains!!

He slowly and calmly walked toward me.! "Um...boss? What are you doing?", Fink asked.

I stopped trying to opening the door and turned around, my eyes widened, his legs are in front of me, with fear I slowly looked up at him.

He got on one knee, I walked backwards, but is there anywhere to go? My back just made contact with the cold metal door.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to know where did you get these.."

Get what exactly? What is he talking about?!

I gave him confused look. He grabbed my chin and raised my face up. "This collar, where did you get it?"