Chapter 58

( Ko's pov )

I just woke up and got up from bed, I left the room and I was heading to the bathroom, only to see (Y/n) pushing Tko, making him fall into the ground!

Tko looked at (Y/n) with widened eyes, but (Y/n) gave him dead look and then walked away to the kitchen!

What the heck!

I run to Tko. "What happened?!", I asked as I stretched out my hand for him, he took it and I pulled him helping him to get up.

"I don't know?! She didn't say anything! Literally!! She just kept ignoring me!", Tko said with anger like he's going insane.

"Mmm...maybe she had bad memories?", I said trying to calm him down. "Like maybe she remembered how did we first met and you kept calling her names? Or maybe-", I was cut off.

"That's not it Ko, (Y/n) told me yesterday she remembered p.o.i.n.t before she passed out, but I'm not sure what did she exactly remembered..", he said as he looked down and started thinking.

P.o.i.n.t?

"That's it!", I said as I put my fist on my palm. Tko looked at me confused.

"What? What is it?", he asked.

"Don't you get it Tko? She doesn't remember everything! She only remember her past in p.o.i.n.t", I said.

"So?", he said as he raised eyebrow.

"So she's back to her old self dummy! She doesn't talk to anyone anymore!", I said.

"That actually...make some sense! But still, she used to only talk to me! What changed?!", he asked.

"I don't know..but it's something you should figure out", I said, then I tried to think.

(Y/n) is back to her old self but...she never pushed Tko like that before...she must be mad at him or something...

"Morning kiddos! I see you're already awake!", mom suddenly came.

"Morning mommy", I said as I gave her weak smile.

"Morning", Tko mumbled but it enough for us to hear as he walked away.

"Is something wrong?", mommy asked me.

"I think (Y/n) is back to be quite again.., and I think she's mad at Tko for some reason, I saw her pushing him to the ground today..", I honestly said to mommy as I looked down sadly.

"Oh god.."

.

( Your pov )

I opened the refrigerator door to find something to eat, I took out a green apple, I took a bite as I closed the door, only to see a mad Tko with crossed arms.

I swallowed the the food in my mouth as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Tell me what the hell is wrong with you?!", he started.

So there's something wrong with me?!

I rolled my eyes at him and walked away, and that really pissed him off cause he started yelling.

"You can't just ignore me like that!!", he yelled as he followed me.

But I already am.

I sat on the sofa and stared at him as I took a another bite and started chewing like I don't care.

Tko got more angry like he was about to explode. "Errrrrrrr- yesterday we were laughing and fine, and all of the sudden you remembered something stupid and started acting differently!! Just tell me what is wrong with you you freak!!", he yelled.

You wanna know what I did?

.

.

.

I just took another bite and stared at him.

Tko got more furious and he was about to say something, but.., "Tko, sweetie, calm down, there's no need to yell like that..", Carol came along with Ko.

"This is all your fault!!", Tko yell at his mom as he pointed at her, he then run to his room, he shut the door roughly behind him.

So now he's gonna blame his mom for me not caring about anything anymore?

Carol sighed deeply as she sat on the sofa, not too close from me. She hid her face with both of her hands.

"Don't worry mommy, he's just upset, he'll calm down eventually", Ko said as he smiled softly at his mom.

"I hope so, he doesn't calm down very easily ya know", Carol said as she looked him with a soft smile, then she looked at me. "(Y/n), can you tell me what is bothering you?"

Don't feel like it.

I looked away as I don't want to answer or talk, especially with her..

After few seconds, she sighed again and got up, "I'm going to make breakfast, you can skip school for today (Y/n), I'll call the school and tell them you'll be absent"

Perfect, I don't want to go to school as I don't want to be around a lot of people.

.

~ Skip Time ~

Ko went to school and Carol won't be home any time soon. As for Tko, he didn't came out of his room and I didn't heard any noises.

Right now I'm still sitting on the sofa watching TV on my pajamas.

But suddenly, the TV went off, I turned my head to find Tko holding the remote control in his hand.

What now?

"Still don't wanna talk, huh?", he asked, I just stared at him as I remained silent.

Nope, and I want to keep it that way.

"I know what'll get you talking", he said as a big smirk appeared on his face.

What does that supposed to mean?

He came closer to me, he stood in front of me.

What the heck is he up to?!

I tried to get away from he but Tko stopped me and all of the sudden...

.

.

.

He was on top of me..

I tried to push him away but he's stronger than me! He then smashed our lips together..!

My eyes widened in shock, I didn't know what was going on!

But I suddenly found myself giving up and slowly started kissing him back...

He finally pulled away to catch his breath, so did I, our eyes meet up as we breathed heavily. it was a long kiss that's for sure.

But suddenly, he kissed me again! But this time.., I didn't resist...

My feelings are mixed up at this moment..

That kiss was longer than the first one...

He pulled away and we started catching our breaths again.

"Tell me (Y/n),....do you love me?....Or not?"