Chapter 43

( Carol's pov )

We just got out of the hospital and now we're heading to the car to go back home.

The doctor made a few tests on (Y/n), but he said she's fine. There are no signs that (Y/n) has hit her head so it's weird that she lost her memory all of the sudden!

The doctor took blood tests and he gave us a date for the next week to see the results, also to do brain imaging scans.

(Y/n) was scared all the time, she refused to do any test, she was shouting and screaming all the time, she also called the doctor names!

I opened the car and we got in, we both put the seat belt and I started the car.

There was a moment of silent, so I decided to break it.

"Do..you wanna talk..about what happened there sweetie?", I awkwardly asked her with a small smile.

"Not really..", (Y/n) said as she looked outside the window.

"Oh..okay..", I said. "hey! How about we go and buy some ice cream?", I said cheerfully to cheer her up, and it seems like it's working cause she turned and looked at me.

"Yes!", she said with a smile on her face.

"Alright!", I said with a smile as I was about to start driving, but the phone suddenly started ringing.

I took it out of my handbag and answered it, "Hello?"

.

( Your pov )

The phone in Carol's handbag started ringing, and Carol took it out and answered it, "hello?"

Why don't I have a phone?

"Yes I'm his mother, is everything alright?", Carol said on the phone.

His mother? Does she mean Ko or Tko?

I turned my head and looked at Carol, "oh my god, he really did that?!"

Did what?! I'm really carouse right now!!

"Alright..,okay.., I'm on my way..thank you, goodbye", after she hang up she sighed.

"Is..everything okay?", I asked.

"No.., Tko got in another trouble..", she said as she started driving.

Another trouble? Does that means he always gets in troubles?

"What happened?", I asked.

"He..tried to punch someone", she said and my eyes widened a little.

"Why?", I kept asking.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out, the principal asked me to come and talk about it", she said.

It's looks like Tko is a trouble maker..
I guess that means no ice cream today ;(

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

Right now I'm in the principal office, Britney pretended like she was hurt and she kept crying all the time! The principal didn't let me talk to defend myself and he let her go!! And he called my mom and he said she's on the way.

That stupid Britney! None of that would've happened if she just let me alone!

Suddenly we heard knocking on the door, "come in", the principal said and my mom got in. "Hello miss Carol, I'm glad you made it, why don't you take a seat?"