Chapter 44

( Tko's pov )

My mom grounded me for life!! Well, just for two months, but that's too long!! I'm not allowed to play video games, no TV, no hanging out with my friends, no more desserts, she took my phone, and I can't go outside my room until dinner is ready!!

She even called a private tutor to come over everyday after school!! She said I won't get my phone back until she notice some good changes like good behavior or having good marks.

This is sooo unfair!! I didn't do anything wrong!! I didn't even punch that stupid Britney!!

I started grumbling between my pillows, I then heard knocking on the door, "GO AWAY!!", I yelled. But they didn't care, they opened the door room and got in. "I said gO- oh..it's just you", I said when I saw it was (Y/n). "What do you want", I asked as I covered my face with my pillow.

"Yeesh! No need to be rude with me!", she said as she closed the door behind her, and sat down on my bed beside me.

What can I say? She can't even remember that I'm her boyfriend! Mom said we can't tell her anything because it might be a big shock to her.
She's like completely different person! But...there still some of her..

"Whatever", I mumbled.

"Hey..I know it's hard to deal with this but.. you should've seen that coming", she said.

"What do you mean", I said in deep and low voice as I removed the pillow off my face, sat up, and looked at her in the eyes.

She seemed a little shock by my reaction, "I-I mean there's always consequences of our actions, and you did a lot of bad things", she said.

"So you're saying...I deserve this?", I asked with anger.

"W-Well, kinda.., yeah", she said nervously.

"So you suddenly know everything about me?!", I said sarcastically mixed with anger. Her eyes widened even more as she got off the bed.

"W-What? N-No I-", I cut her off as I jumped off the bed and started walking closer to her and she started walking backwards.

"You know exactly what I did and why? you know what I deserve and what I don't?! You don't even know anything about yourself!! And all of the sudden you know me?!", I yelled.

Little did she know that all what I did was for her? I got in fights because the other kids saw her weak and depressed and they started bullying her!! I got low marks because I change our tests papers!! A kid tried to cut her hair so I punched him and took the scissor from him, and everybody thought I was trying to stab him!!

(Y/n)'s head was down. "Look at me (Y/n)!!", I yelled again. And when she looked at me, I was shocked by finding she was crying!
"(Y/n)..I-I didn't mean to make you cry..I-I'm sorry"

I really didn't mean to!

I tried to hug her, but she pushed me away! "You think it's easy for me not to remember anything? Not to know anything about myself?", she yelled.

"(Y-Y/n) I-..", she cut me off.

"I don't know Anything!! Even when I asks you you'll just say I'm nice and lovely and all these stuff! How am I even sure you're not lying?!", she yelled as tears rolling on her red cheeks.

"(Y/n)", I said.

"You know what? You're right! I don't know anything about you or myself , but I'm sure that you are a bully!! And we're probably not even friends!!", she yelled and pushed me, I fell on the ground and she run out of room.

I feel like piece of crap right now.., what have I done?!

.

( Ko's pov )

I was about to go to my room when I heard Tko and (Y/n) yelling at each other. Suddenly (Y/n) opened the door as she was crying and run away. She run outside the house!!

I immediately run after her, "(Y/N)!! WAIT!!", I yelled.

She didn't stop or even look at me, she just kept running to the forest direction!!

She must be thinking I'm Tko! If I just could fly like Tko, I'd catch up with her easily!!

I kept trying catching up with her but damn she's so fast!!

She run between the trees, left and right. She's obviously trying to make me lose her until I really lost her.

"(Y/N)?!", I called as I started looking for her.

I after a long time of searching for her, I heard someone. "C'mon don't pretend like you don't know me!!", I heard someone yelling, and it sounded femilier.

I think I know who's that can be.

"I'm not pretending!", I heard (Y/n) now.

I walked slowly and hid behind a tree, I saw (Y/n) with Fink!!

I knew it!!

"I haven't seen you in awhile and now you don't know me?! C'mon (Y/n) stop the act", Fink yelled.

"It's..true....I lost my memory..., I'm sorry..I don't remember you..", (Y/n) said as she looked down sadly.

Fink looked at (Y/n) with shock, "(Y/n) I..don't know what to say... How did that happen?!"

"I don't know.., I just woke up knowing nothing, I didn't even know my name", (Y/n) said, then she looked up at Fink, "who are you anyway?", she asked.

"Oh! I'm Fink! Your best friend if you must know", she said as she smiled.

(Y/n) smile back at her. They had a little chat. For some reason I didn't want to interrupt them, I can't even leave (Y/n) alone, so I kept listening to their conversation.

"So if you really were my best friend, do you know why I wear this?", (Y/n) suddenly asked as she pointed to her collar!!

This is bad!! Mommy said we shouldn't tell (Y/n) about these stuff!!

"Oh this? It because you have strong and dangerous powers", Fink said and (Y/n)'s eyes immediately widened in shock.

Noooo!!!

"W-What?! That can't be true!! Can it?", (Y/n) asked.

"But it's true, didn't they tell you? Especially about the day when you lost your dad?", Fink said.

NOOO This is bad!! What do I do?! Errrr- I'm so dumb!!

"M-My....dad..?", (Y/n) asked with wide open eyes as she looked down.

"(Y/N)!! T-THERE YOU ARE!!", I said as I run to her.

I'm so stupid!! I should've done that sooner!!

"K-Ko?", (Y/n) asked with shock.

"What's that brat doing her?!", Fink yelled.

"Wait! You know each other?!"

.