Chapter 36

( Tko's pov )

"We just wanna talk to you (Y/n)!! Please??", Ko said as he showed a little of sadness on his face.

What is he up to?

(Y/n) remained silent as she was raised in the air by Rad's fingers power and she just waited for Ko to talk. "Look (Y/n), I know you just lost your dad..."

When he mentioned her dad, suddenly the wind stopped and (Y/n)'s eyes are back to normal!

She looked shocked as tears started coming out from her (e/c) eyes!

Did that just really worked!!

"I understand how you feel..", Ko continued, but not for long, cause (Y/n) got angry for some reason and explode! Which made everyone fell along with Rad who was holding her!

She got free and she landed on the ground, "lier......,nobody understands me....nOBODY!!", she yelled!

Her eyes turned to black again and the wind gots even worse than before!

"Alright that's enough!", Enid yelled as she run to (Y/n), she jumped ready to kick her, but (Y/n) grabbed her by the black hand figure! She grabbed everyone except for...me.

"Let us goooo!!", they all started yelling and screaming in pain.

This is bad!! What should I do!!

.

.

"(Y/N)!!", I yelled. She looked at me put she didn't stop squeezing them.

"Stop that! This is wrong!"

This is wrong?! Is that the best you've got Tko?!!!

She didn't do anything, "what I meant is...don't be like that! This isn't you (Y/n)! Don't be the monster they you are!", I yelled.

This time she stopped squeezing them, the blackness in her eyes started to fade a little, the wind stopped again, and she looked surprised about what I said.

"I took forward steps, I know you lost your father...,I know your heart is broken...,I know you want to revenge..., maybe I don't know exactly how you feel but believe me.....! This won't make you feel any better at all! Do you think that's what your father wants you to do?!", I said.

(Y/n) landed on the ground and her eyes are back to normal! She landed few steps away from me.

"He....he told me...to be.....strong...", she said as she cried and wiped her tears.

Every body looked at her in shock, they didn't expect her to talk.

I didn't expect to talk myself!!

"I know..., he told you to be strong, and this is not how to be strong (Y/n)! He didn't tell you to hurt anyone! If anything he was able to end Foxtail life! But he didn't...", Foxtail looked at me with widened eyes, she knows very well this is true, he could kill her when he had the chance.

(Y/n) started crying even more as she fell on her knees as she let go of everyone. The thunders stopped, but the gray clouds still.

"What am I...?", she cried as she looked at her hands, then she looked at me in my eyes, "am I...a bad person..?"

I walked to (Y/n) and sat on my knees, "you're not a bad (Y/n)! You just..went through a lot..", I said in soft voice to calm her down.

"But....but...I did bad stuff..", she cried as she looked down.

I grabbed her cheeks and made her look at me, "you were angry..., you just lost your dad.., I did worse stuff when I got angry once..., I didn't just destroyed the plaza.., I hurt people...people I love and care about..., over something stupid..", I said as I looked away for few seconds and looked back at her, "you are strong (Y/n), and you can be stronger, just..", I cut myself off when suddenly (Y/n) fell into the ground passing out!

"(Y/N)!!", I yelled. I grabbed her and pulled her in my lap only to find a needle on her arm!!

Where did that come from!!

I looked around and I saw a woman walking to our direction, she was wearing a lab suit, and I'm guessing she works with p.o.i.n.t.

"That was easy! I thought it's gonna be hard to distract her", she said as she took off her backpack and started screeching in it.

District her? What is she talking about?!

"Don't mind me I'm just gonna do my job", she took out her bag....a collar!!

She came closer and sat on one knee and tried to put it on (Y/n)'s neck!!

"Back off woman!! You're not touching her!!", I yelled and gave her warning look.

"Tko! Let her do her job!", Enid yelled.

"Yeah dude", Rad agreed with her.

"Are you nuts?! She's trying to put that stupid thing on (Y/n)!!", I yelled as I hold (Y/n) tightly and pulled her closer to me.

"We know! This is for the best Tko, didn't you see how powerful she is? People could literally die today! Look around you!", Enid yelled at me.

Her talk had hit me in my mind as I looked around at the destroyed plaza.

She's right..., (Y/n) have dangerous powers, but it's not her fault!!

"The girl is right, we can't let a power like this without control, it is too dangerous for the community", Foxtail added.

Enid then walked to me, she sat on one knee and she put a hand on my shoulder, "it is for the best Tko, let them do their job"

I looked at her for a moment, then I nodded and that lab woman put the collar around (Y/n)'s neck.

"This time she won't be able to break it, I made it stronger then before", she said as she got up, "well, my job is done here"

She was about to leave, but she bumped into Foxtail chest. "And where do you think you're going, Dr.Glive?!"

Foxtail grabbed her from her wrist and handcuffed her! "None of this would've happened if you kept your mouth shut! You put the community in big danger because of your selfishness! You're coming with me!!"

"B-But..!!", she was cut off.

"No buts!!", Foxtail yelled, then she started talking on that thing on her wrist.

"TKO!!!", we heard someone yelling.

I looked around only to see my mom running to me. She jumped hugging me and kissing me everywhere on my face!! "Oh my baby I was sooo worried!! Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!"

This is sooo embarrassing!! She's kissing me in front everyone!!

"Mom!! Stop that! I'm fine!", I yelled.

Then a big ship landed in the plaza, the soldiers started helping each other as they went inside the ship.

Three soldiers came, two of them took Dr.Glive away. The other on came to me to take (Y/n)!!

"NO!! I'm not letting you taking her away!!", I yelled.

"Sorry kid, but you have to say goodbye", Foxtail said.

"Errrrr- nOO!!", I yelled with anger as my energy started glowing up.

"Carol! Control your kid!", Foxtail yelled at my mom.

"Actually..I was thinking, why don't you let (Y/n) stay with us?", mom said awkwardly as she put a hand behind her neck.