Chapter 51

( Your pov )

I went to Britney's class, but she wasn't their. Then I went to the cafeteria, the gym, and the girls bathroom, but she wasn't anywhere!

Where is she?! Is she absent or something?
I can't ask anyone about her because I don't know her friends..

Unfortunately, the bell ring, meaning I have to go back to class. I decided to go back to Britney's class to ask her classmates about her.

I saw some kids going in, "hey!", I stopped one of the kids by grabbing him from the shoulder.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!", the kid immediately yelled and I got shocked so I let go of him.

Why is he so scared?

"Hurt you? I'm not going to hurt! I just wanna ask you about Britney, where is she?", I asked.

"She's absent, okay? Now please leave me alone!!", he said as he run to his class. I was so shocked, I didn't even notice some kids staring at me.

Out of all the week days, she chose today to be absent, how very fantastic!

I went back to my class, when I got in, the class went quite, everybody was staring at me.

Okay, this is getting really annoying >:/

I walked to my seat and sat down. "Where were you?!", Ko stood in front of my table with crossed arms.

"O-Oh I was in...ahh...the bathroom..?", I awkwardly said.

"Don't lie to me (Y/n)! You can't just leave me like that! Where were you?! And what did you mean by ^find the truth^", he said angrily in low voice since we're in the class room.

Who the hell does he think he is?! My father?!

I looked at him angrily, but before I could say something, the teacher came in slamming the door open. "Alright, everyone get in their seats", miss Quantum yelled.

Ko gave me a look before he got back to his seat.

What the heck?!

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

I'm sitting in the living room on the sofa, waiting for everybody to come from school. More clearly, waiting for (Y/n), because what I found just made me shocked and kinda worried.

I finally heard my mom's car, few second later the door was slammed open, (Y/n) came in, and she immediately run inside to our room direction!!

"(Y/n)! Stop!!", Ko yelled as he run after her.

What the hell?

I jumped off the sofa and run after them, before Ko could stop her, (Y/n) shut the door close on his face and she locked herself in.

"(Y/n) open the door, I just wanna talk with you!", Ko said as he knocked the door.

"Leave me alone!", (Y/n) yelled.

"What the heck is going on?!", I yelled.

"Yeah, what's going on?", I heard mom behind me.

When the hell did she came in?!

"I just wanna talk to her but she locked herself in", Ko said.

"Well leave her alone honey, she'll come out when she's ready, just give her a time. Now c'mon, go wait for me in the living room, we're going to the plaza", mom softly said.

"*Sighs* Okay..", Ko said.

"You too Tko", mom looked at me.

"Huh?"

"You're going too, so get ready"

I thought I was grounded.. well it's better than stuck here in home.

"But what about (Y/n)? We can't leave her here alone, not after what happened last time!", I said.

"Don't worry, leave that to me", she said as she winked at me.

"Fine"

I went to the living room with Ko, we both sat on the sofa. "Alright, what is really going on?", I asked as I crossed my arms.

Ko sighed, "(Y/n)...took off her collar..", he said and my eyes immediately widened.

"What?! How?!"

"I don't know! I was walking with her and those bullies who hurt her yesterday came, I tried to protect her but they were stronger than me! And that kid started saying those mean things to (Y/n), and the next thing I know is (Y/n) exploding out of anger and she beat them up! Then she said she's going to find the truth, and I don't know what that is! And then she suddenly disappeared! I tried to find her but I couldn't, I just found her in the class!", Ko said in whisper yell so mom wouldn't hear him as he panicked.

I just stared at Ko with shocked, not believing what I'm hearing.

Why all that happened when I just got suspended?!

"Okay just calm down", I whispered back.

"But Tko, how did she took her collar off?! And what will happen if mom or anyone else finds out?!", he said with a worried face.

"I don't know, just..keep it a secret. (Y/n) won't go anywhere, so we'll know everything eventually", I whispered.

Few minutes later, my mom came along with (Y/n), she was holding her hand. (Y/n) still covering her face with that (f/c) hoodie.

"Alright everybody, time to go!", mom said as she grabbed her keys.

Ko and I jumped off the sofa, and we all got out the house and got into the car.

.

~ Skip Time ~

We finally arrived to the plaza, we all got out the car. (Y/n) looked around the plaza and she was amazed at what she's looking at.

"Welp, I'll see you kiddos later!", mom left and we said our goodbyes to her.

I looked at (Y/n) and she still looking around the plaza with the same cute look when we brought her here the first time.

"Do you recognize this place?", I asked her.

"I.......don't,..sorry", she said as she looked down sadly.

"That's okay. Now c'mon, let's show you the place", I said with small smile as I stretched out my hand to her to take it. She smiled back at me and she took it.

"Yay! You're gonna meet our friends! For the second time!", Ko said as he chuckled as he started running to the bodega.

As we started walking, I noticed (Y/n) looking around the plaza, but this time with sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Oh..nothing! I'm fine", she smiled.

"C'mon (Y/n), don't give me that fake smile, I know you very well. Now tell me what's wrong?", I said as I stopped walking. She stopped as well, and looked at me with surprise.

Yes baby, I know you very well and you can't lie to me.

"Well...I've been told that I....destroyed this place.."