Chapter 52

( Your pov )

"C'mon (Y/n), don't give me that fake smile, I know you very well. Now tell me what's wrong?", Tko said as he stopped walking. I stopped as well since he's holding my hand, and I looked at him with surprise.

Man! I didn't expect that! Should I be freaking out or something?

"Well...I've been told that I....destroyed this place..", I said as I grabbed my arm and looked down away.

"What?! Who told you that?!", he asked with shock, mixed with anger.

"It doesn't matter. But...is it true?", I looked up at him in the eyes.

"It's...true.."

I suddenly felt like someone had punched my heart. I looked down as I clenched my fists. I feel sad and..disappointed at myself..

"But it wasn't just you, it wasn't even your fault", he said as he grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"It's...complicated.", he said as he looked away and let go of my chin.

"Tko, I need to know the truth, please be honest with me and tell me everything", I said as I grabbed his cheeks and made him look at me.

"I...*sighs*...I can't..you'll understand when you get your memory back..", he said and he put his hands on mine and removed them, but he kept holding them.

"What if I never got my memory back?!", I asked.

"Tell me (Y/n), how did you took off your collar?", Tko looked at me in the eyes seriously, like he's looking at my soul!

"W...what?"

Why did Ko told him?! I wanted to tell him myself!!

"How did you know how to use your powers?", my eyes widened in shock and fear for some reason.

"I...I-I...", I stuttered.

God Tko is so scary! Am I really his girlfriend?!

"You said you're going to find the truth, what did you mean back then?", Tko kept asking as he started tightening his grips on my hands.

"T-Tko! You're...Y-You're hurting me!", I said as I shut my eyes.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS!! AREN'T YOU COMING IN?! THE FLOOR WON'T MOP ITSELF YA KNOW!!"

We suddenly heard an Alien guy yelling at us from the store.

Tko clenched his teeth. "C'mon, let's go. We'll talk about this later", he let go of one of my hands, and started pulling me with the other hand.

Great, now Tko is mad at me.

We both got in the bodega. "(Y/n)! This is Rad! And this is Enid", Ko happily said as he pointed at the alien and the teenage girl.

"Sup kiddo", Rad said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you for the second time (Y/n)", Enid said as she rubbed my hair playfully.