Chapter 17

( Ko's pov )

We got back in the bodega, Enid carried (Y/n) cause she was refusing to come back. She sat her down in the counter table.

Enid and Tko started shouting at (Y/n) which made Rad wakes up, he asked what happened, Enid told him that (Y/n) was hanging out with Fink and how did she stood up for her.

Tko, Rad and Enid started shouting at (Y/n) telling her what she did was wrong and she have to explain why she protected Fink.

But all what (Y/n) did was crossing her arms together and avoiding making eye contact.

"Why did you go with her?! Don't you know she's a villain!!"

"Yeah (Y/n)! She's a bad person, she always attacks the plaza!!"

"Why did you left the store without telling us?!"

"Why were you with her!!"

"Why aren't you talking!!!"

They were yelling at her nonstop, so I decided to stop them. "Guys guys guys!! Easy on her!", I said as I stood in front of them.

"Don't tell me you still believe she's good and nice Ko", Tko said as he glared at me.

I looked down for a moment, "Well...I'm sure she have a good explanation for all of this, Right?", I said as I looked at her and gave her a little smile.

Please (Y/n), say something..

She sighed and looked down. "See? No matter how nice you are to her, she won't talk! And she is evil! You saw her with Fink!!", Tko said with crossed arms. Suddenly an evil smile appears on Tko's face, "I know what will make her talk"

We all looked at him confused, he walked and grabbed (Y/n) from her wrist pulling her down off the table and heading out the bodega.

(Y/n) began to resist Tko. "Where are you taking her?", Rad asked.

"You'll find out soon", he said with a smirk.

Tko never do something good, he's up to something bad! I have to make sure he won't hurt (Y/n).

I started running making my way out the bodega after them but after I got out, Tko flew with (Y/n) fast! And his direction was to the forest!!

What is he gonna do to (Y/n) in the forest!!

"Ko? Where are you going?", Enid asked confused.

"Umm...to spay on them?"

"I don't think that's a good idea", she said.

"Yeah, remember the last time we did that?", Rad said, "He almost got us killed!!"

"Maybe I should wait for fifteen minutes, if he didn't get back, I'll go and find him"

I hope they gets back soon.

.

( Your pov )

Tko pulled me and carried me, he suddenly flew fast which made me hug him tightly, shut  my eyes and warp my leg around him. I still feel the pain in my body, its hurt a lot, but my fear of falling down gets the best of me.

What is he up to? Where is he taking me? I don't feel comfortable with this!

I kept my eyes shut, until he lended and said, "if you wanna hug me just say so, you don't need to pretend like you're scared or something"

I immediately opened my eyes and pushed myself away of him, he was giving me his stupid smirk. I looked around and we're in the....forest?!

"Put your eyes up here", I looked at him and he was giving me his back and his head was up, I looked up and there was....a treehouse?

He took me all this way for a treehouse?!

"If you ever told anyone about this place, You're dead"

What makes him think that I will talk to anyone?

"What are you waiting for? Climb the stairs and go inside"

Why? So he could kill me there?! Or maybe that's a trap? I don't trust Tko at all..

I looked at him, not sure if I should go first. "What? You think I'm gonna do something bad?", I nodded to him.

He chuckled and said, "I'm not gonna hurt you sugar, how about I go first?". I nodded my head again.

He climbed the stairs and went inside. "See? It's safe, now c'mon"

I'm still not comfortable with this.

I climb the stairs and went inside, the place looked so edgy, there was a lot of colorful stickers that's looking like mens singing loud music in the wooden walls, hammock, some comic books on the floor, purple bean bag, punching bag, few toys and a guitar.

Did he made this place by him self?! It looks a little dangerous..

"Take off your clothes"

.

.

.

WHAT?!?! Did he just asked me to...take off my clothes?!!!

My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks heating up. He turned around and looked at me, "didn't you hear me? I said take off your clothes"

Alright, I am one hundred percent sure he is mentally retarded!!

I took backwards steps and immediately run to the way outside but Tko was faster than me, he grabbed me from my shirt and pulled me.

My back hit his chest and he grabbed me from my wrist and put his arm around me tightly which made the pain in my body go worse.

I tried to resist but Tko is much stronger than me!!

"I told you to take off your clothes!! Is what I'm saying hard to understand?!", he yelled at me.

I don't want to!! He's really freaking me out!! I'm so uncomfortable with that!!

I shook my head and tried to push his hand off, but Tko tight his grips, I can't handle the pain and my eyes goes watery. "Then I guess I'll have to do this"

What does that supposed to mean?!

My eyes widened when I realized what is he gonna do, he grabbed my collar!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-", I started screaming. The electricity is shocking me!

He then let go of me and grabbed his hand, "Damn that stupid electric!"

I fall on my knees and hands but I'm too hurt and weak right now to stay like that so I fall completely on the ground, breathing hard, feeling weak, feeling powerless, feeling my energy had absorbed.

I saw Tko's foots in front of me, looked up and he carried me, he sat on his hammock and laid me on his lap.

I felt my eyes going heavy and hard to keep them open.

No no no.....I mustn't sleep! I have to...

"Relax, you're gonna love this", Tko said with soft smile on his face. He put his hand on my eyes and softly closed them....