Chapter 25

"This collar, where did you get it?", Professor Venomous said.

What? Does he know what its purpose is?

I just kept staring at him with fear, not knowing what to do. He's too close to me!! Suddenly...I remembered!

The gun!!!

I quickly took it out of my pocket and I raised the gun direct at him.

His eyes widened, "Where did you get this?!". I didn't answer, I just kept holding the gun on his face, with sweating and shaking hands.

Am I really gonna do this?

"(Y/n)! What are you doing?!", Fink yelled.

Do I look like I know what I am doing?!

Professor Venomous suddenly started chuckling, and this is was the scariest and evilest chuckle I've ever heard!!

Why is he chuckling?! What's so funny?!

"You're not gonna scar me with this little thing", he said as pointed on the gun, with his finger he pushed it down. "Just to let you know, I made that gun, I made it specially for my little Fink here"

What?!

He started walking around the lab, "so let me guess, you're not allowed to go anywhere alone, and who ever you live with, doesn't know you're here..", he said as I kept staring at him.

How did he know?!

"And you are powerful, but your powers are dangerous, or perhaps you can't control it". My eyes widened in shock.

How does he know all of this?!!

"Isn't that the reason why you're wearing a collar?"

He knew all this information just from my collar?!?!

With hesitate, I slowly nodded to him.

"Fink?", he suddenly turned to Fink.

"Y-Yes boss?", Fink hesitated, obviously shocked about what's she hearing right now.

"Since when and you two are here?"

"Um..maybe for 4 or 5 hours? Why?!"

"Well, I'm pretty sure that who ever you live with are looking for you (Y/n)", he tells me.

Shoot!! I forgot about Tko!!!

My eyes widened as I looked down. "Well, you better get going, we don't want you to get in troubles, are we?"