Chapter 73

~ The Next Day ~
( Tko's pov )

I woke up feeling tired with small headache, the room it lighted by the sun, so I removed the covers and got up.

(Y/n) is not in her bed, I looked up at Ko's bed and he wasn't there as well.

Why didn't they wake me up? Oh what, after yesterday's drama I don't think they will.

I went to the bathroom I did my business and took a shower, I needed to clear my thoughts and shower time it the the best to do it.

When I'm done from the bathroom, then I went to my room and wore some clean clothes.

When I'm done with everything, I went to the kitchen to see everybody else, especially (Y/n).

I want to apologize to her, I really regret what I've done, I need to explain to her but I don't know how am I going to do that, I didn't had the control of myself yesterday!!

"Morning", I say when I first got into the kitchen.

Mom and Ko quietly gasped as they looked at me with widened eyes.

"H-Heyyy.. good morning sweetie! How did you slept last night?!", mom asked.

I could feel her being nervous, I looked at Ko and he looked away.

"Not very good.., is everything alright?", I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah! Everything is fine! Why wouldn't be fine?!", mom said a little quickly.

"Okaayyy?", I said as I felt a little weird about this.

I shrugged it and went to sit next to Ko, but then I noticed (Y/n) wasn't here.

I looked at mom confused, "mom, where is (Y/n)?", I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her.

Mom let a deep sigh, "listen Tko, (Y/n) is.....gone", she said with sad tone.

"Gone? What do you mean by gone?!", I said as I started feeling angry. I looked at Ko and he immediately looked down avoiding eye contact, I then looked back at mom, "mom, what's going on?!"

"(Y/n) went to live with someone else-", she was cut off.

I couldn't believe what she was saying, my eyes widened with shock, "someone else?! With who?!", I yelled cutting her off.

"I...we don't know, I've talked to foxtail and she said she'll take care of it", she said.

I can't believe what I'm hearing..., my heart is beating fast..

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT MOM?! WHYY?! IS THAT YOUR NEW WAY TO GROUND ME?!", I shouted.

"Tko, calm down-", Ko started but immediately got cut off.

"HOW THE HELL YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!!", I yelled.

"It not mom decision!! It was (Y/n)!!", Ko yell back at me.

I got even more shocked, I stared at him with shock and confused.

(Y/n) wanted that...?

Ko continued after I've been quiet for a moment, "(Y/n) said it's for the best if she's gone, you don't her to be your girlfriend in the first place, and she can't handle it any more"