Chapter 54

( Tko's pov )

I'm still in my treehouse, (Y/n) is asleep on my chest, she always falls asleep after she cries. The rain stopped since (Y/n) is calm.

I stared at the sleeping figure as I playing with her hair.

That Britney is gonna pay so much for this! How dare she mess with my girl.

I started thinking about what (Y/n) said.

How did she know there was a key in her teddy bear? Why didn't she find it before she lose her memory? It can't be because of a dream...that doesn't make any sense! But is it bad if we didn't tell anyone about her taking off the collar and just let it go? Nobody will notice.... She can't control her powers but...nothing bad had happened.......yet

I noticed that (Y/n) is awake, but pretending to be asleep. "I know you're awake..", I said with a smile as I kept playing with her hair. (Y/n) let out a small giggle as she opened her eyes.

(Y/n) always used to pretend she's asleep, just to stay cuddling with me.

I looked outside the window and it's kinda getting late. "We should go back to the bodega", I said as I stopped playing with her hair. I was going to get up but..

"No! I mean...can we stay like that for a little bit longer?", (Y/n) asked as she looked at me, giving me puppy eyes.

She's being so cute right now.

I chuckled a little, "alright, just five minutes", I said as I started playing with her hair again.

"This makes me feel safe..and..that feeling..kinda familiar", she said.

"Really?", I asked with surprise as my eyes widened.

She's remembering?!

"Yeah, I feel relaxed and like there's nothing to worry about.."

We used to cuddle all the time, and that's exactly what she always say!

"Tko..tell me, how did we met?", (Y/n) suddenly asked out of nowhere.

What the hell should I say?! She came from a lab and she was freaking quite?!

"W-Well, it wasn't the best meeting.. you came with my mom and..you were shy, super shy, you didn't say a word from the moment you came. All what you did is nodding and shaking your head. We didn't get along so easy, I didn't really liked you and so did you, you actually trapped me and put me in a lot of troubles by crying and pretending that I hurt you", I said followed with a little chuckle. It was a nervous chuckle.

(Y/n) giggles softly.

Oh thank god she found that funny.

"How did we ended up being together?", she asked.

Why is she suddenly asking these questions?!

"We...started getting along and shared some secrets. I..noticed how beautiful...sweet and tough you are... and you saw sweet side of me..I guess, at least that's what you said", I said as I'm remembering how she said that.

We were on the roof, her eyes were teary but sparkling and shining at the same time, and I can't forget her beautiful smile...

"What about our first date?"

Date? I've never took (Y/n) in a date before!! But am I the one to blame? A lot of things has happened. She lost her father and she was so depressed, she barely gets off her bed! And all of the sudden she lost her memory!