Chapter 70

( Your pov )

"Daddy?!", I called.

I found myself in the dark, I've heard my dad's voice so I started running.

But suddenly I saw....

.

.

.

.

Zack?!

"Zack?!", I questioned as I looked at him confused.

"(Y/n)? You in my head?", Zack asked confused.

This doesn't seem right! Wait...he's in my head not me! Or am I? What the hell is going on?!

"(Y/n)"

"Daddy?!", I asked, "Daddy where are you?!"

"I'm right behind you sweetheart"

I turned around to finally see....him.

"I see you found each other", daddy said with a soft smile on his face.

Found each other?

"(Y/n)? Who is this man?", Zack asked as he came closer to me.

I couldn't help but to start crying, I don't know what to do now, I'm having a lot of emotions right now, and a lot of questions are running in my head.

"Why (Y/n) sad?", Zack asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Where are you daddy? Why don't you take me with you?", I asked as the tears are rolling down on my cheeks.

I know this is a dream but the feelings are real, I feel the pain in my heart, I can feel the tears on my cheeks, I can feel how angry and sad I am right now.

"I know there's a lot you wanna know, but trust me, I'll explain everything on time, right now I want you to take care of him", daddy said.

"Take....care of him?", I said as I looked at him confused, I then looked at Zack.

He wants me to take care of Zack?

"I love you"

"Wait!!", I yelled, but it's too late, he's already gone.

.
~~~~
.

I gasped as I woke up, sweating and breathing heavily, I sat up as I looked down at Zack.

Zack is still asleep and he's sweating as well so I shook his body to wake him up.

When he finally wakes up then he looks as me with widened eyes, then he frowned.

"Why (Y/n) sad?", he asked with innocent.

"What's wrong?", I suddenly heard Tko.

The room was a little bit lighted by the sun, which means it could be 5am in the morning.

I looked at Tko, he got off his bed and came to me, he sit on my bed close to me, and then he grabbed my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?", he asked.

I didn't even notice that I had tears in my eyes.

"It's...my daddy"

.

~ Skip Time ~

Right now I'm in the forest with Tko and Zack, we're heading to the place where Zack came from.

I told Tko about the dream I had in the morning, and how weird that Zack was with me.

As we were walking, Zack was jumping and happily playing around, I kept staring at him and kept thinking..

Why my dad wants me to take care of him? And what does he mean by 'found each other'? Who is exactly Zack? And why my dad cares about him?!

"Hey", my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Tko.

"Hmm?", I said as I looked at him.

"You okay? You seem distracted", he asked.

"Yeah..I can't stop thinking about the dream I had this morning", I said.

"Hey it's okay sugar, your dad said he'll explain everything on time, don't worry too much about it", Tko said with soft smile.

"It's not that what I'm thinking about, it's the fact that I shared the same dream with Zack, and how my dad seemed to care about him", I honestly said as I looked over Zack.

Zack noticed that I'm looking at him so he happily waved at me.

"Honestly, I disliked him from the moment I saw him", Tko said as he crossed his arms.

"Heh, you don't say", I said as I smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"It just there's that weird thing about him, ya know, when you see someone and you immediately feel like they're bad news", Tko said with annoyed.

"Bad news? C'mon don't be silly, he's just 3-5 years old", I said as I giggled.

"You don't know what he could possibly do", Tko said as he looked at Zack with suspicious look, and that made me laugh.

"We here!", Zack suddenly yelled as he pointed at a house.

We looked at the house, and it a normal wooden house but kinda old.

We walked closer to the door to knock, but Zack suddenly grabbed my hand, I looked at him confused.

"Please don't leave me here, I don't wanna go", Zack said as he looked at me with sad eyes.

Before I could say something and calm him down, Tko had already knocked the door, I looked with mad look.

"What?", he simply said like he didn't do anything.

"MAX, COME AND OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!", we heard a women yelling.

"OPEN IT BY YOURSELF YOU STUPID!!", a boy screamed.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU SON OF FREAK?!!", the woman yelled again.

We then started hearing loud noises, Tko and I looked at each other with shock, Zack grabbed my hand tightly as he hide his little face in my arm.

I started regretting coming here..

Few seconds later, the door was open and we're immediately hit by the disgusting smell, the woman was standing on the door, she looks in her 30s and so miserable as she was holding cigarette in her hand.

"The hell you want?", she asked in rude way.

"We're here because of your irresponsibility", Tko responded in also rude way which made me look at him with shock.

What the heck is he doing?! We're not here to make some troubles!!

The woman looked at Tko with anger as if she's going to punch him. But her eyes landed on Zack, which made her even more angrier.

"Where the hell had you been you little brat?! Didn't I tell you not to go out?!", she yelled at Zack, then she grabbed him from his hand and pulled him inside!

"AOWWW YOU HURTING ME!!", Zack cried.

Then the woman shut the door harshly on our faces.

What the heck?!