Chapter 32

( Tko's pov )

We finally arrived to BoxMore, but we don't know how are we gonna get in since there's robots everywhere.

"Hold on my back, I'm gonna sneak in, and don't make any noises, got it?", I said to (Y/n) and she nodded to me as she hold on tightly on my back.

I flew inside, there was a lot of robots working so I flew in the air, luckily they didn't see us. I saw another door but it was secured by a Darrell.

I sneaked there and I was upside him, once the door is opened by another robot getting out, I quickly got in.

Now I'm in office full with Ernestos, they seems busy with their work so I flew fast till I reached a door.

Once we're out of the offices, we found ourselves in a hallway full with doors.

"How the hell are we supposed to find the right door to Venomous?!", I whispered.

Then I felt (Y/n) shaking my shoulders, I looked at her and she pointed to the left.

"Are you sure this is the right way?", I asked just to make sure and she nodded.

.

.

(Y/n) kept pointing in the direction we need until we reached metal door, I tried to open it but it's locked.

"It's locked", I told (Y/n).

She looked down as she furrowed her eyebrows, then she looked at me and pointed to another direction.

I nodded to her and flew to way she points.

.

.

Minutes later we stopped in front of door, I opened it and there was..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!", Fink yelled. She was sitting playing on her laptop.

"Relax you dork, I'm not here to kill you...yet", I said with smirk.

"What do you want?", she asked as jumped from her chair and crossed her arms.

Here at this moment, (Y/n) let go of me and stepped aside so Fink can see her.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing with this loser here?!", Fink asked with surprise and a little anger.

I crossed my arms as we both glared at each other.

"Hi Fink", (Y/n) said with awkward smile as she waved, "listen..I..need your help"

"Huh?", Fink looked at me and then looked at (Y/n), "why? What's going on?"

"There's no time for your stupid question toilet rat", I said.

"Shut up punk! I'm talking to (Y/n)!", Fink yelled.

"There's really no time to explain but...I wanna see professor Venomous, I..want him to remove my..collar", (Y/n) said with serious look on her face.

.

( Ko's pov )

I'm standing in front of the house with my mommy while Foxtail and Chip Damage are fighting that strange man they called (F/n).

That man is using weird powers! He just grabbed Foxtail from her tail with black hand figure and throw her to the destroyed ship!

Then Chip Damage tried to punch him, but (F/n) grabbed his fist like it was nothing! Then suddenly...the black figure thingy appeared and it was somehow sharp like a sword and it goes in Chip Damage chest! Which made exploded!