Chapter 42

~The Next Day~
( Tko's pov )

Dinner yesterday was so weird, everyone was talking and laughing, especially (Y/n)! She kept laughing and eating, she even asked for more food!

I know I shouldn't feel like that but I'm not used to it, (Y/n) kept talking with mom and Ko all the time, it's like she forgot I existed!

We even slept in different beds! I used to cuddle with her and talk before we fall asleep...

I woke this morning by Ko waking me for school. I went to the kitchen and everybody was there waiting for breakfast.

"Morning..", I said as I took  seat beside (Y/n).

"Good morning", mom and Ko respond.

"So..how are you feeling today (Y/n)?", I asked her.

"My head hurt", she mumbled. She doesn't even look okay..

Is she sick or something?

"Don't worry about it peanut, I'm taking her to the doctor today", mom said, like she know exactly what in my mind. "Now, eat your breakfast kiddos", she said as she put some pancakes on each one plate.

"Thank you mommy!", Ko said as he started eating.

"You're welcome honey!", mom said with smile.

"Thanks miss Carol, it's looks delicious", (Y/n) said as she started eating as well.

Mom chuckled, "you're welcome sweetie. And don't call me miss, just call me Carol, okay?", she said and (Y/n) nodded to her.

.

~ Skip Time ~

Mom drove me and Ko to school, she said she's gonna take (Y/n) to see a doctor so I don't have to worry.

I'm still worried though, we still don't know how did she lost her memory.

I was heading to my locker with Ko until someone called, "TKO!!"

Ugh not her again

I ignored her and kept walking with Ko. Ko heard about what happened yesterday in the cafeteria, everybody in school heard of it.

She run to me, "hey! Didn't you hear me?! Oh, hey Ko!", she said but I kept ignoring her.

"H-Hey Britney..", Ko answered her.

"Mmm I don't see your girlfriend around!", she said happily as she looked around, then she suddenly jumped and hugged my arm.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!", I yelled at her and pushed her off.

"Mmm..someone looks moody today!", she said as she kept staring at my face.

I stopped in front my locker and opened it, "w-well, I'll see you in class Tko, bye!", Ko said and walked away.

I think it's awkward for him to stay..