Chapter 53

( Your pov )

Tko was holding my hand tightly as he pulled me outside the bodega after he exploded in anger. He suddenly stopped and pulled me closer to him, he carried me and he jumped flying fast.

Tko was flying so fast which made me hug him tightly, shut my eyes and warp my legs around him, feeling unsafe and I can fall at any moment.

What is happening?! Where is he taking me?!

Not long after that, I felt him slowing down as he landed.

I slowly opened one eye only to see trees, small lake, and some butterflies flying around the flowers. My eyes widened as I got off Tko when I realized that we're in the forest.

Why? Why did he brought me here?!

"Go inside", Tko said with his scary tone. I looked at him confused.

"inside?", I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

He then pointed his finger up, I looked up at where did he pointed and my eyes widened.

A treehouse?

I looked at him with some of nervous. "Now!", he yelled.

"Okay okay!", I said as I went to the tree and started climbing the stairs.

When I got in, I started looking around, the place looks like so much Tko, It's so mess and dirty.

But it also had some cool stuff like hammock, some comic books, purple bean bag, punching bag, few toys and a guitar.

"Take off that stupid hoodie you're wearing", Tko said as he got in.

I didn't want him to get more angry at me so I took it off without any word. I looked at Tko and he was looking at my neck.

I really don't get why I should wear that stupid collar! I didn't hurt anyone! Except for the bullies..

"Now sit down and start talking", he said with crossed arms.

I sighed as  I went and sat down on the bean bag.

I don't know what should I say or how to start, so I looked at him waiting for him ask.

"Well?", said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I..don't know how to start..", I honestly said as I looked down.

"Tell me how the hell you took off your collar?!", he yelled with anger.

Why is he yelling at me like that?!

"It..started with a dream..", I said.

"A dream?"

"Y-Yeah., I was in dark place and..there was whispers, suddenly a man showed up and h-he told me the key is in the bear. And then he disappeared...a-and the whispers turned to yelling saying *the key is in the bear* over and over again", I said as I looked at Tko. Tko looked at me with confused looks, waiting for me to continue.

"After that dream.., crazy thoughts kept spinning in mind..", I said.

"What do you mean?", Tko asked.

"I was thinking that...maybe the dream was a message or...some memory?...and I thought if the key was really in the bear.., My teddy bear", I said.

"That explain why I found your teddy ripped", Tko mumbled. "And did you find something?"

"Yeah, I found a key, I didn't know what it was for until..I went to the bathroom in school, I had that thought that it's maybe for my collar.., and it was"

Tko went silent, and that silent was killing me.

"How did you know how to use your powers?", he asked, breaking the silence.

"I..didn't", I said as I looked down. "All I know is that I got angry about what the bully said to me........and I exploded"

After another moment of silent. "You said you're going to find the truth, what did you mean", he asked.

"I was going to face Britney..", I said as I looked up at Tko. Tko's eyes widened.

"What?"

"She...told me stuff.., a lot of stuff. She said I have dangerous powers.., I destroyed the plaza..., and...I-I killed my own f-father..", I said as my head is down, tears started rolling down on my cheeks. "S-She said I should not t-trust anyone one..., especially y-you! She said you used to bully me! All those marks on my body is because of y-you! You did that to me! You...h-hurt me..", I said as I cried, l look at Tko, and he was looking at me with shock.

I couldn't help but to cry...

.

( Tko's pov )

(Y/n) started crying and I looked at her with shock. Then I started hearing drops of water falling on the wooden. I looked outside the window and it was raining, It started raining heavily.

It's not supposed to rain today.., it's probably (Y/n)'s powers

So all what is happening is because of Britney?!

I walked to (Y/n) and pulled her to stand, she looked at me surprised with her teary eyes, and then I pulled her into a hug.

She hugged me tightly as she kept crying on my shoulder. I started rubbing her hair trying to calm her down.

That explains why (Y/n) was acting weird lately, it's because of that stupid snake.

"Nothing of what that stupid Britney had said is true (Y/n). I would never hurt you", I softly said as I kept rubbing her hair.

"I know....I figured you really...l-love me.., and...I...I-I love you"

Once she said that, I found myself smiling like an idiot. I hugged tightly and carried her. I walked and laid down on the hammock. (Y/n) was on top of me, crying on my chest.

"Shhh.., everything is gonna be fine.., just calm down", I said as I moved my fingers through her hair. "Tell me, what else did she say"

"She said...I probably lost my memory because of you..., that's why you're acting so nice with me. She tried to confront you about it but...you tried to punch her", she said as she calmed down a little.

That freaking moron!!

"Tko...why is she doing this? Why is she lying to me? Did I do something wrong to her?", (Y/n) asked as she sat up a little and looked at me.

"No, you didn't do anything. And I don't know why is she doing this, she's probably jealous", I said as I grabbed her cheeks as started wiping her tears.

"Jealous?", she asked as she looked at me confused.

"Yeah, she have that weird crush on me. I told her so many times to stay away and I already have gorgeous girl", I said with smile as I looked at (Y/n), her (e/c) eyes had little sparkles as she blushed. The rain began to decrease

Before I knew it, (Y/n) surprised me by pressing her lips against mine kissing me!