Chapter 29

( Your pov )

I woke up and Tko's arms around me, I slowly removed them not wanting to wake him, even though we have school today, I still don't wanna bother him.

As I got up, I took some clothes with me and I made my way to the bathroom.

After I finished my business, I made my way to the kitchen as usual where I see Carol making breakfast.

Carol....I forgot that she caught me with Tko in the roof yesterday.

I entered the kitchen like nothing had happened yesterday and sat down on the table.

"Morning sweetheart, did you sleep well yesterday?", Carol said and I nodded my head to her.

"Can I...talk to you (Y/n)?", she asked. I nodded my head again.

"Well, can I know...what Tko and you are?"

What Tko and I are? What's that supposed mean?!

I tilted my head as i gave her confused look.

"Well..what are about? Are you friends? Best friends? Do you see each other as brother and sister? Or...."

"We are in relationship"

"..w-wAHT?!", Carol asked surprised.

"You heard me mom, we are in a relationship! (Y/n) is my girlfriend!", Tko said. He came along with Ko to the kitchen, Ko sat in front of me and Tko sat down beside me and he smiled to me.

Wait..we are? If I'm his girlfriend...does that means he's my boyfriend?

I smiled a little and looked down, hiding my blushing.

Carol looked so shocked about this. "Why? Is it a bad thing?", Tko asked as he raised eyebrow.

"W-What? N-No no not at all, it's just...I'm...surprised.."

"And why is that?", Tko said as he crossed his arms.

Carol was about to say something but she was cut off by the door bell.

We all looked at each other confused. "Who could comes in this early time to our house?", Carol asked as she walked to the door.

Few seconds later, three people wearing white suits have stormed the place with their guns! They surrounded me and pointed at me with their guns!!

My eyes widened in fear, looking at them like this! They carried Ko and Tko away off the table.

"Hey!! Let us down!!", Tko and Ko yelled at them but they didn't care.

What is happening?!!!

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!", some of the people yelled at me and I immediately did what he told me.

He putted his gun in his back and took out...handcuffs!! He pushed my head roughly down on the table, which hurt me a lot and made my eyes tear up out of pain.

"Hey!! Don't you dare to hurt her", I heard Tko yelled as he was trying to free himself from their hands.

He took my hands to my back and handcuffed me.