Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Arnav observed the girl and Shiyam, hidden from their eyes. They weren't even aware of being observed by someone. He was hidden behind a building and waited for whatever will happen next between them.

They ended their overly friendly conversation and the girl was about to leave the place. His eyes followed her till she stood on the curbstone of the street, looking probably for a taxi or a rickshaw. He had only few seconds to think about his next step before it was too late. There were two options. One of them was to go inside the building where Shiyam worked and beat the hell out of him. The second was, to follow this bitch and take good care of her. Actually both would get their punishment, the only decision he has to make was, who is first.

Arnav decided first to take care of the girl. Shiyam will not be able to hide of leave so easily, so his punishment can wait. So, first was she to be destroyed, whatever her name was.

He saw how she sat inside one of the rickshaws and spoke to the driver. This was his only chance to find out more about her. The only person he could ask about the girl was Shiyam, and asking his Jiju about his mistress was simply impossible. After all his knowledge about the unrighteous relationship should stay, as long as possible, hidden. Shiyam could hide her or lie to him to calm him down, just to continue betraying his sister. Then she will end as their mother. No he will find out everything about the girl, by himself and then act. She will pay and Shiyam too.

Yes, Arnav will take good care of him for betraying his sister. How dares he? He knew exactly what they were going through, because of their mother and now he is doing the same to his lovely wife. Arnav's sister. His everything. No, he couldn't tolerate this betrayal.

Never!

Shiyam was the men he thought, he could trust. He should make Anjali happy and not miserable. She should be the happiest woman in the world and not betrayed by her husband. How could a person do to his love something like this? Why marry, if you wanted to play around with other girls?

Arnav looked back if Shiyam was still outside the building before he left his hiding place. When he was sure that his Jiju won't see him, he decided to follow the girl and walked to one of the taxi's and ordered the driver to follow the rickshaw.

Thank God the rickshaw was very slow, because the streets were very full. Otherwise the taxi wouldn't be able to find her and everything Arnav planed was for nothing.

They drove in one of the worst places in Lucknow. Arnav look outside and saw a lot of poor people and old buildings. Everything was dilapidated and there were many people sitting outside on the streets. The rickshaw stopped in front of one small house and the girl climbed out of the rickshaw after she paid the driver. Arnav's eyes didn't let her out of his sight till she entered the house and closed the door behind her. He fisted his hand and felt his anger growing.

------

Whoever she was, this girl was probably after Shiyams money and a better life for herself. She probably thought Shiyam would be her ticket out of the shithole she was living in, but Arnav will show her that there is no way out of her life. Especially if she wanted to destroy his Di's life in the process. Arnav looked around and observed the people on the streets around the house. He saw a lot of poor people but what he also saw was, that there were a lot of deeply religious people. Women with traditional saree's and long hair. Man in traditional clothing too. The married women could be easy distinguished from single women.

This is exactly the sort of women which he hated so much. The women who played decent but they are not. Like his bloody stepmother. He hated her so much and he started to create same feelings for this girl.