Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Desperation was the right word for Arnav's state in the moment he found out about his sisters baby. He didn't know what to do next and didn't know how to react now that he knows he needed to protect not only one but two people. When he started to flirt with Khushi he didn't thought to go so far. He didn't want to marry her. And now he stood here and asked himself what to do next. How to handle this situation?

He walked inside the room and wanted to walk to the bathroom when one sound distracted him. He turned around and walked in the direction from where the sound came, just to find Khushi's small bag in the corner of the room. He took the bag in his hands and opened it curious to know where the sound exactly came from.

It wasn't something he never did before and even he have to fight with his guilt for touching Khushi's things, his hand was faster inside her bag and took her handy out. He looked at the screen of the pretty old mobile phone and read that she got twelve messages and twenty-two calls.

He didn't know why he did what he did next, but he opened the last message and read.

HEY BABY. IT'S ME ROHAN. WHEN CAN WE MEET? I CAN'T FORGET OUR LAST TIME. I NEED YOU SO BADLY. CALL ME BACK.

He gulped and opened the next one.

KHUSHI ARE YOU THERE? WHY ARE YOU NOT CALLING BACK? YOU PROMISSE TO MEET ME AT HOTEL. FUCK I NEED TO BE INSIDE YOU. CALL ME. MOHIT.

He gulped again and this time hard and opened the next one.

HEY IT'S ME NK. WHEN DID YOU MARRY? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME THIS WAY? DID I NOT FUCK YOU GOOD? DAMN KHUSHI. THEY TOLD ME YOU CHANGE YOUR GUYS LIKE UNDERWEAR BUT I NEVER BELIVED THEM. I THOUGHT THIS BETWEEN US WASN'T JUST SEX. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHO THIS GUY WAS, BUT I AM READY TO FORGIVE YOU. I CAN'T FORGET HOW GOOD WE FIT TOGETHER, ESPECIALLY NAKED. CALL YOU LATER AGAIN.

*

He fisted his palm and his lips were pressed to thin line. He didn't want to read any dirty messages anymore so he went to the missed call section and what he read there, shocked him to the core. It wasn't so that he didn't know what was going on but in this moment his suspicion turned into reality. Nearly half of the calls were from one and the same name and number which he recognized as Shiyam.

SHIYAMJI

This was the name under she saved his number in her phone. Like Arnavji, she wrote Shiyamji.

He buried his face inside his palms in frustration, pain and anger. He realized that his hands were bound when it comes to Shiyam even he got the proof which he needed to show his sister. The proof of Shiyam's betrayal which is now on Khushi's phone. He looked back to the phone and tipped on the buttons back to messages. He scrolls down and read different unnamed numbers and between them Shiyam's name. He opened the message which came yesterday and read.

KHUSHI WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE CALL ME BACK. WE NEED TO TALK, IT'S IMPORTANT.

He scrolled down and opened other messages which were saved under the name Shiyamji. They were all the same CALL ME, WHERE ARE YOU?, AND CALL ME again. And in the one stood COME TO MY OFFICE AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

>>Fuck!<<

He cursed and smashed her phone on the floor till it broke into few pieces. It wasn't enough for him so he picked it up again and again and smashed it down till he was sure that it wasn't retrievable again. He was angry, hell angry and this time nothing was going to stop him. One plan formed in his head and it's the best he could do in such a short time to save his sister and her baby.