Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Next morning they woke up entangled with each other on the couch. They didn't go to bedroom yesterday night. It was impossible to leave this place as they ended the night so they stayed where they were.

Both wanted to be close. To touch more and feel more, forgetting the past and not thinking about the future. After Arnav had fed Khushi, they continued watching TV together, touching and feeling each other.

Khushi placed her hand on his belly, under his t-shirt and he liked kissing her hair, his hand resting on her hip. His fingers traced over the material and he nabbed himself wishing Khushi hadn't had any clothes on. It was much harder to pull her clothes up than his. She had the advantage because his t-shirt was much shorter than her long top.

Arnav like the position she had fallen asleep. Her head was on his shoulder and her hand under his t-shirt. He liked her hand on his skin. He liked that she had been brave enough to move her hand under the material. Arnav liked also that Khushi felt comfortable enough to fall asleep in his arms.

As much as he wanted her to be comfortable, he wasn't able to give this intimacy away. He liked being in bed with her. The soft pillow and mattress under them and a warm blanket over them. He liked this all but this here, right now on the couch, was special.

It was Khushi who stepped towards him and not otherwise. It was her who leaned against Arnav and it was her hand that roamed around his body while they were watching TV.

It was her who felt so comfortable, that she fell asleep close to him, her head still on his shoulder.

It was impossible to break this intimate moment. Arnav couldn't take her away and somehow, he knew, Khushi wanted to be here with him. He felt it when he wanted to lean her back on the couch and lay next to her. She moved closer to him, her hands holding his t-shirt in her fist. Arnav covered them with a blanket and spent more than one hour to admire her from sleep relaxed face.

Arnav touched her skin and traveled from her ears to her eyebrows. He even touched carefully her eyelashes with his fingertips. And when he touched nearly all places on her face, he leaned to her and placed one soft kiss on her lips.

Knowing that she was sleeping deeply enough not to disturb her sleep, he whispered.

>>I love you Khushi Singh Raizada. I love you and I will prove how much, no matter how long it takes you to believe me.<<

It seemed her body responded subconsciously to his words because after he said this amazing words, Khushi snuggled against him and relaxed into his touch even more. He couldn't suppress his smile. Her head was close to his. So close, that his nose was above her hair. He smelled her special flavor. The one only she has and he loved it. He inhaled hoping to keep as much as possible inside his lungs. For a while he fought to stay awake, but finally gave up, knowing, this between them, was real.

Just before he finally fell into deep sleep, he whispered again against her hair.

>>My heart is yours.<<

*

Next morning Arnav looked directly in Khushi's open eyes and firstly saw how she realized where they were. The position in which her body was pressed against his. His leg which was between hers. His big manly hand which stroked her hip. This all was probably remarked by his sweet wife in mere seconds and it didn't take her long to freak out.

Khushi freed herself from him and stood up. Arnav expected somehow her reaction, but still hoped for the best. Now that her reaction showed how shocked she was, he felt all these questions inside his head creating and wanted to speak them out.