Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Arnav took his phone and firstly called his uncle. He told him everything that happened. Nothing was left hidden or unexplained. He trusted his uncle more than his own father or anyone else. During all these years, working for him, he learned that his uncle was an honest and good-hearted man. No matter whether you like his opinion or not, he would tell you what he think is wrong without any hesitation or even would praise you if you do right.

It took Arnav more than a year to trust him but after a while he realized that his uncle only wanted the best for him. And today he needed his support more than ever.

He told him that Khushi was out and together with Anjali. Arnav wasn't sure if Khushi was on the way back to Lucknow but he hoped she would be together with Anjali. Arnav wanted his uncle Mahendra and aunt Manorama to take care of Khushi.

It was hard for him to mask his feelings and talk calmly with a firm voice. He didn't want to upset his family but he wanted them to understand how serious the whole situation was. He knew that everything is going to change from now on but he needed to prepare his aunt and uncle who are old, about what will come.

Then he called the detectives in Lucknow to find out for any news. It was the last chance for them to give him some infotmations, before he would take care of things they were not able to do. As expected, they didn't get any news about NK, but they found out that Khushi left Lucknow three years ago.

Well, this was not enough. In fact the news was nothing special, because Arnav has already known that his wife left Lucknow three years ago.

He told them that he didn't need their help anymore.

He didn't have time to wait. He was going to find out everything and that means, he will find out the truth all by himself.

After Arnav ended the phone call, he called Lavanya and Akash up to the condo. They didn't knew what happened and that's why they wondered when he gave his instructions. Maybe Khushi didn't want him in her life anymore, but it doesn't mean that he would forget his responsibility towards her.

He ordered Lavanya to go back to Lucknow and stay with Khushi wherever she was.

Lavanya didn't say anything negative about this idea. She was a little shocked knowing that Khushi left and she also remarked sadness in Arnav's eyes, but she didn't say anything. She went to her place to pack her belongings, while Arnav talked with Akash about the factory in Delhi. He tried hard to be professional and hide his feelings. Even if Akash remarked anything, he kept silent.

After Lavanya had packed her belongings, she came back to talk about her trip. Arnav has already organized her tickets together with Akash and told her where to go and what to do. He wanted her to go to his uncle first and then go to meet Khushi together with his uncle. Arnav wanted Khushi to be safe and happy. He knew that Lavanya was someone Khushi liked to have around, so he made sure that she would be there.

On the other hand, Lavanya didn't refuse to be send to Khushi. She was extremely happy to go back. Khushi has been a very good friend and Lavanya felt the need to be there for her now. She had seen in Arnav's eyes and heard in his voice that something was wrong.

Just before she left, she walked to Arnav who was sitting around the kitchen table, working on his laptop. She was about to touch his hand but stopped just one inch before she touched him, remembering about his tic. She moved her hand completely away, while his glance moved up slowly. She saw the pain. It was fully visible. Her boss was deeply hurt.