Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Arnav walked out of the hospital and looked for Akash and the car. He called him already to bring food for Khushi but then the situation with the nurse happened and Arnav decided to leave the place before he did something that would have consequences for all. He looked down at the person in his arms and observed her face. She looked weak on the outside but was so strong inside.

Pride filled his chest and something else that he couldn't name immediately. He didn't have enough time to think much about his feelings, because, just in this moment Akash parked in front of the entrance. Arnav could see how both, Akash and Lavanya left the car and walked to them.

As soon as they spotted him, both looked with puzzled face at Khushi.

>>What happened?<<, Lavany asked with concern in her eyes.

>>Why are you outside of the hospital?<<, asked Akash, his expression full of questions.

Both looked again to still sleeping Khushi and asked at the same time about her condition.

>>Is she ok?<<

If the situation wasn't that serious and ASR wasn't ASR, he would be amused about Lavanya and Akash. Both seemed embarrassed about their question which they asked at the same time. If ASR was someone else, he would make jokes and fun out of these two, but this wasn't how ASR was. He was serious, hard and distanced to everyone.

>>Let me sit in the car. I need to call my PA and ask for the flat. I hope it's ready for us.<<

Akash walked to car and opened the backdoor.

>>Lay her on the backseat, Sir.<<

Arnav ignored his order and sat on the seat with her on his lap.

He looked at her face and saw how her forehead contracted. Probably the movement ached her too much that she felt it even in her blackout. Arnav took his smartphone out and dialed the number of his office to talk to his PA. He wanted to know if everything was arranged and if the flat was ready. After he spoked to her, he knew the new address and that everything was arranged, except clothes for Khushi.

He look to front and told Akash the address.

>>Central Delhi, Janpath. Not far away from Central Park. House number 381.<<

Arnav's voice became business-like.

>>I need you to organize me best doctor and nurses that this town has to offer. They should be friendly and nice. And Miss Kasyap, I need you to buy clothes for her.<<

Lavanya turned around to him and nodded.

>>What kind of clothes. Jeans and t-shirts or something else?<<

She saw how he looked down at the woman in his arms and removed a strand of hair from her face.

>>Traditional. She like traditional clothes.<<

Lavanya's eyes widen by the visible tenderness her boss showed for the woman in his arms. She looked back to front and spoke to Akash.

>>You can let me out on the next possible place.<<

Akash was silent for few seconds but then spoke.

>>No, you are new to this town. You can't walk around. We are going to do it together as soon I arrange doctor and nurse.<<