Chapter 9

Chapter 9

His voice was deep and alluring and Khushi couldn't follow his invitation immediately, because the sight of his body was too distracting. Arnav was a well build men and probably knew it. His brown skin shined in the bathroom light and the small drops of water on his body, looked like a little diamonds.

Khushi was a simple girl, with simple imagination about her future as wife, but despite her conservative upbringing, she was about to discover her hunger for her husband. Like a moth to a flame, she felt attracted to the man in front of her. This new side on herself didn't fit into the way she was taught to act, but still, she couldn't help herself.

She stood there, still shamelessly gazing at his body, not able to remove her eyes from him. Somewhere in her mind, she remembered he called her, but she still was not able to move. Every girl should feel shame in her first night with her husband and Khushi felt this shame too. But something was stronger than this feeling and the expectations the world. No matter what the society expected her to do, she was deeply attracted to her husband and couldn't hide her want for him.

Arnav stood still there not moving his face to her. His hand move away from the water tab and he placed it on the glass of the shower. Khushi observed every movement of him and the muscles on his arms. It was clear that he used to work out, because his body didn't have a pinch of fat on it. His hands were especially nice to look at. They were full of big veins and the fingers were bright and long. Every time her eyes wander over them, she remembered his touch.

Not being able to stay away any longer, Khushi walked further into the bathroom. With every step she came closer and closer to the shower and her eyes wander shamelessly all over Arnav's body.

Her breath fastened while she reached the shower cabin. She nabbed herself at the thought how will it be to kiss his skin and lick the shining water away. She stood finally in front of the shower cabin door and he protruded his hand to her. She undressed herself and let his Sherwani fall down to her feet. Her hand placed from alone into his and in no second she found herself under the hot water pressed between him and the glass of shower.

He pressed his body fully on hers and Khushi could feel his heat on her front and cold wall behind her back. He looked deep in her eyes while water run down his face. His long hair was glued behind his head and on his face were already shadows of his beard. She could feel his strong arm around her hips while his fingers pits into her skin. His other arm protruded on the wall behind her. His eyes wander between her eyes and lips and he pressed his abdomen on hers and let her feel his hard form.

He moved his arm away from the wall and touched carefully her face. His lips moved in slow motion to hers and kissed her most tender. Hungry lips travel over her soft skin and his hand wander down to touch her breasts. She could feel his strong rough fingers playing with her breast. He used his index finger and thumb to roll her nipple. She became frightened by the new and extreme feeling and one small cry escaped her mouth.

Arnav let her nipple immediately go and stop to kiss her. His eyes bore into hers and it seems like he was trying to read from her eyes. They stood there for a while, but his one arm never let her go. He kissed her again and his lips wander down to her neck and then to her breasts. He moved his eyes again and again up to look into her face. Whenever she moaned or gasped, he stopped to look into her eyes. While he continued to discover how she liked to be touched, Khushi eas deeply caught in the desire, for her husband. She realized that she wanted him. Wanted to do this all with him. She felt secure, wanted and even loved. Maybe this was a simple dream of a girl who have to face too much rejection. He placed his arm again on the wall right next to her head and Khushi looked to side. His skin attracted her somehow. His arm was strong and beautiful and she wanted to kiss his skin and taste it, too.