Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Akash saw Lavanya welcoming him with a beautiful smile. She definitely missed him and as a reaction, he touched his glasses and smiled back politely. Lavanya was always happy and bubbly like that. It was hard for a person who is always serious to manage all this chatting and laughing. Well there were times where she could become angry too and Akash could follow her way very well, by giving back as much as he gets from her. He would never admit this to anyone but he liked this side on Lavanya. She always managed to challenge him and this was something he could work with.

Her temper was easy to work with but her sweetness and bubbliness was something completely different. Lavanyas eyes, smile, body language, her every cell of the body called something inside him and he was not ready to face this inner voice. Not yet.

Lavanya took Akash's hand and pulled him inside the hall. She shouted loudly.

>>Khushi! Khushi! He is here.<<

Khushi ran into the hall and smiled brightly. When her eyes touched Akash, her bright smile faded a little, but Akash didn't show that he had remarked it. It just gave him hope that Khushi thought it was her husband on the door and when she saw Akash, she wasn't as happy as she was when she thought it was Arnav who came.

Khushi nodded and Akash nodded back.

>>Welcome.<< was her simple and shy way to greet him.

It was Akash's turn to be surprised. Khushi spoke and he didn't believed she would ever use her voice to easily. What happened to her and how come, she suddenly used her voice? Lavanya pulled Akash behind and made him familiar with everyone. In no second she grabbed Akash's hand and he didn't do anything to remind her to let it go. It was just weird to shake hand with Mahendra Singh Raizada with his left hand because Lavanya totally ignored every rule of their society to let his right hand free. When Payal walked to him in order to greet him too, Lavanya pulled Akash back and said.

>>Akash is tired. I am sure he would like to take some rest. Now.<<

She pulled him behind her, while Manorama shouted to inform her about the room which can be used.

They entered the room and only then Lavanya was ready to let go of his hand.

>>Lavanya, what's wrong with you?<<

Lavanya acted as if everything was ok.

>>Everything is fine Akash. I just don't like Payal. It was hard for me to keep my eyes on Khushi when she is around. I really don't know how to manage to keep both you and Khushi away from that snake, at the same time.<<

Akash took place on the bed and suddenly felt tired.

>>How is Khushi?<<

Lavanya took place on one of the chairs in the room.

>>I don't know the right description for her mood. She talks and I know she feels good here with Manorama aunty and Mahendra uncle, but I see other side as well in her eyes. How is he?<<

>>Who? Arnav? Well, what can I say? It's bad Lavanya. Really bad. I don't give him much time, if you understand what I mean.<<

>>What do you mean with much time, Akash?

Lavanya was clearly shocked.

>>I thought it's just temporarily. I thought...<<

She stopped talking, not even completing her sentence.