Chapter 43

Chapter 43

From that night on, following two weeks, every day has been the same for Khushi and Arnav. The first day, Khushi woke up before Arnav and prepared his breakfast. As if she gained some kind of power, she acted as if nothing happened the previous night. Only the traces on her face were the evidence of her downbreak.

On the other hand, she was more distanced than ever. She insisted to go back to work and even though, Arnav had told her to stay back home, she stood on the door, ready to go, her eyes firmer than ever.

Arnav knew he didn't have a single chance against her will, so he agreed to take her with him.

He didn't want everyone to stare at her and her scratches, so he led her through the backdoor inside his office. She worked fast and concentrated and Arnav was truly impressed by her talent. The embroidery she had destroyed was not like the embroidery she did for customers. If he had thought only on business, he would have seen a bright future for his company thanks to Khushi's talent. The only thing what was needed, was a good promotion and their work would become famous all over the world.

Yes, if he had only been thinking about business, it would have been great, but the truth was that business was far away from his thoughts when it came to his wife. Her hands worked fast and she was very concentrated, but he also saw how difficult and hard the work was. Sitting in the same position for hours, the fingers moving whole time. Her bones and muscles must be hurt. Let alone the pressure she had.

Every movement must be perfect. Every stitch deliberate. One wrong move and she has to start from beginning and since she worked on ready-made clothes, the responsibility was much bigger. One mistake and the whole thing has to be made once again. That means, more material, more work and the time that was lost needed to be caught up.

If he had some saying in all these, he would lock her inside their home and force her to enjoy the life. He would keep her far away from any work and let her experience only positivity. He would give her only the best in this world.

Sadly this all wasn't his decision.

Khushi's happiness was his priority and she was very happy here in his office, working on her embroidery. That's why Arnav knew he needed to accept Khushi's wish to work.

In the evening, when they entered their home, some kind of excitement was in the air. First two nights they did it in the shower, not able to leave their hands from each other and then Khushi felt tired on the bed and slept with an empty stomach.

This wasn't acceptable for Arnav, so he continued having shower with her but controlled himself extremely. The next evenings, he tried to help her after dinner but he also saw in her face that she didn't like him in the kitchen, so he took place on the couch and waited patiently for her.

He knew Khushi liked serials and loved films, so he looked for something she would want to watch when she returned from kitchen. And it was somehow relaxing to hear some voices after the dinner. The house was so silent even they were at home.They didn't talk. In fact, she didn't even look at him for whole day. The only time he got her attention was on the couch and then in the bedroom.

Every evening starts and ends the same.

Khushi leaned to him till her hand went under his t-shirt. Then they took their clothes off and she pressed her palm on the place where his heart was beating. After this, she sat over his lap, taking his cock deep inside her core. This place was her territory. He left it up to her, what would happen and what not, but after he took her to the bedroom he did what he wanted.