Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Payal stood in front of Khushi and smiled friendly. She did her best to give her honest smile even though, everything she did was fake. She was here for a reason, and that reason was to destroy Khushi forever.

Khushi looked surprised, but didn't utter a single word to the woman she once saw as her sister. She walked to the side to let Payal in and Payal took step by step, knowing that she was inside and will only leave when her plan finally turns into reality.

Then Payal suddenly stopped walking and her mouth formed to a shocked big O.

The moment her eyes saw the big and luxury house, she couldn't believe it. Khushi left Arnav and now she ended up in this big house. No, it was more like a castle. She hated Khushi now even more, just because she saw that Khushi again ended up in luxury even though her life should be misserable.

How can a person be so lucky? She came from the streets and ended up here. And that too only because of her husband Arnav. Having a rich husband, big house and money was Payal's dream. Not Khushi's. Khushi never even talked about marriage. She always run around doing all these deeds that only good daughters did, while Payal hated her for being so perfect. It is so mean that in the end Khushi became everything that Payal wanted.

Payal wanted to cry realizing how bad her own life was but then suddenly couldn't suppress her upcoming smile.

The protector wasn't there to protect and this time Payal was much smarter and will wait for the right time and place and then, she will show Khushi what it means to really suffer.

*

Arnav drove for a few hours till he reached the address the detective agency send him. He was in front of a small cottage and knocked on the door. The reason why he didn't wait any longer was, because he has a plan and he needed to go through it, before he could take care of himself and give Khushi the ultimate justice.

He was here for a good reason and this was not to destroy them or let them pay. No, not today.

Today was reserved for a message and enlightenment. For the conversation that should have happened long time ago. He wanted the Gupta family to know the truth about his lie. They should know that they believed lies of a stranger. He wasn't scared of them, or their reaction. He just wanted to tell hem truth and find out more truth, before the price has to be paid.

One woman opened the door and Arnav immediately recognized who was standing in front of him. He walked inside without a word, while her face showed that she recognized him too.

His eyes roamed around and he saw how simple they lived. In fact they were pretty poor. He walked around and saw Khushi's so called father laying on a small bed on the corner of the room. The man was obviously very ill and when he tried to stand up from the bed, in order to get himself into the sitting position, the woman hurried to help him up.

Arnav felt relief seeing the way they were living. He didn't say their names in his head, because he simply didn't like to listen how they sound, so he decided to call them simply man and woman. It was some kind of distance that he have put between them, but it was much needed.

>>What do you want?<< Shashi Gupta asked.

Arnav didn't take a seat as it's no use to sit on a chair in enemie's house.

>>You know who I am?<<

>>I do. How could I forget what happened? I just don't understand what you want. Khushi is not here and she paid for her behavior. She is not part of our family anymore and if you are here to talk to her, well we don't know where she is and how she is. And we definitely do not care about her anymore.<<