Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Khushi was captured between the hard kitchen counter behind her back and Arnav's firm body in front of her. Every part of his body was tense, inclusive his broad shoulders that were built like a strong wall. Khushi could feel how he placed his left hand on the kitchen counter and then his right hand on the other side of her body.

Arnav's manly aroma reached her nose and she couldn't suppress the need to inhale it. Khushi's head leaned slowly back, while he moved his head closer to her. His hair was still little wet and she asked herself how would it feel to touch it. His mouth was close to hers, his eyes bored into hers.

>>I am jealous.<<

He repeated, his eyes were telling her that every word was honest.

>>I am jealous because he brought smile to your face, which I've seen for the first time after three years.<<

Again he said what was written on the windows of his soul.

>>Give me something.<<

His forehead touched hers and he filled his lungs with air before he continued.

>>Give me something that belongs to me. Something that is mine. Only mine.<<

Khushi looked away and tried to understand Arnav's request. To understand him. His finger touched the place under her chin and moved her head up to meet his gaze again.

>>I want something that only I can have and no one else. Something that nobody has ever gotten from you except me.<<

Her hands moved up to his shoulders and she protruded herself up, till she stood on her toes. She placed her lips on his and kissed him in her own innocent way. Immediately after her lips had touched his, Arnav surrounded Khushi's hips with his arms and pulled her closer to him. His lips opened to kiss her hungrily, passionately and she obeyed his demand.

For the briefest moment Khushi thought of pushing him away but her hand grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him harder against her. Arnav's hands moved down to her delicate ass and tried to get a handful of this perfect body part of hers.

Khushi tried to lean back, breaking her kiss with him but he pulled her up on the kitchen counter. His lips captured hers and he pushed his tongue deep inside of her mouth.

*

He couldn't resist the urgent need to taste her. To touch and feel her. Three years were too long, that Arnav couldn't ignore easily when his wife smiled at someone else and not him. He wanted to be the one who owns this beautiful smile of hers, but she decided to give it to Akash.

His hands held her firm and his body burned to mark her as his, so that everyone would know to whom she belongs. Arnav's lips left hers and he moved slowly down, over her chin to her throat. There was this place where he could feel how she filled her lungs with air. This was the place he wanted to touch with his lips. This was the place which he wanted to protect, so that Khushi could stay forever on his side. His lips made their way down to the place where her heart lays under her skin. Khushi's bosom called for his touch, but Arnav concentrated on the small beat under her skin. He kissed the place and inhaled her smell, wanting to get as much as possible from his beautiful wife.

Khushi fisted his hair and pulled him away from her chest. He opened his eyes and surprise was written on his face. Few seconds later the surprise was replaced by questions and he spoke out what was on his mind.