Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Her lips were on his. ON HIS.

Khushi pressed them firm against his. Arnav was too surprised to move. He didn't even opened his

eyes but his mind was racing. Hundred questions stayed unanswered and won't be answered ever.

Khushi kissed him and that too with trembling lips, which were the perfect proof how nervous she was.

The soft skin touched his, shy and innocent but with so much force that Arnav needed to lean back to escape her lips and their pressure. Khushi followed his body with hers. Her hands cupped his face and Arnav felt the touch hundred times more intensive because of his burning cheeks.

Khushi sat over Arnav and her lips tried to open his. He didn't know what to do. How to react. Her own act confused him. He thought she would be angry. Tell him how much she hates him. Hurt him more.

But instead of all this, Khushi kissed him and tried even to deepen their kiss.

*

Arnav's hands moved up to her hips and he held her, his head trying to find a right way to handle the situation. Trying to do the right thing. His feelings told him to push Khushi back and talk. His hands followed this idea, but she pressed herself firmer against him.

He couldn't reject Khushi and hurt her with his refusal, even he wanted to take it slow.

So he gave in and submitted into her wish. Arnav parted his lips to give her what she wanted. Hot breath filled his mouth immediately, after Khushi opened his mouth and seduced him to want to feel more. Three years were a long time and being celibate didn't help Arnav to control his desire. Khushi's hands moved back to his hair and she buried Arnav's short hair inside her small fists. This action let him definitively crave for more.

In next second the wall of control cracked and Arnav pulled Khushi closer to him, his hand moved to the back of her head to fix her head for his hungry kiss.

It was Khushi who started to use her tongue to trace the line between his lips, which he closed for few seconds, just to be sure that it was really her wish to go this step. Then Arnav opened his mouth and suddenly her tongue was inside his mouth.

Tasting. Devouring. Inviting for more.

He followed her invitation and both started to kiss more fiercely.

Arnav's tongue tasted hers and danced in silent rhythm.

Fast breaths filled the room with their noise, while the sound of ripped material enjoyed them. Arnav stopped to kiss Khushi just to look down on himself. His shirt was destroyed and this for the second time today. His wife held the material in her hands and saw down at him.

Khushi looked beautiful with her red lips, flashing eyes, messy hair. Arnav saw up, admiring her beauty and wildness. The big bulge inside his pants, was the best proof for his need for his wife. It was not only that his soul needed her, but his body too.

She slammed her lips again on Arnav's and removed the shirt from his body. He gave his best to support Khushi, even he himself wanted to do the same to her. Arnav knew he needed to hold back. He wanted Khushi, so badly but he knew he needed to let her take what she wanted.

*

Khushi's fingertips discovered his muscles and she moved back this time, her eyes confused. Her eyes checked his body and Arnav knew somehow the reason for her stop. >>I was working out every day, since we parted. Is this on your mind?<< Khushi nodded slowly. >>I know my body is different.<< Arnav knew how he looked now and remembered how he looked then, before their ways separated.