Chapter 38

Chapter 38

The room circled around Khushi and only the hard wall behind her back gave her support. She tried hard to ignore Arnav's hands on her hips, but it was impossible. She tried hard to ignore his warm breath, but she couldn't. She tried hard to ignore his lips between her legs, but failed by the attempt.

No matter how hard Khushi tried to suppress her feelings, her body betrayed her. It was like her body took its own decision and decided that it wanted to be with Arnav. Her head leaned back and she closed her eyes. The way Arnav's lips touched hers, the way his tongue danced around her clit, the way his teeth scratched her sensitive skin, was so intimate, so deep. Everything Arnav did and continue doing, took Khushi's self-control away, step by step.

Khushi's breathing became faster and soft moans left her mouth. Her hand moved to his head and she fisted his hair. Her mind fought against her body but her body came out as winner again and again.

>>Ah!<<

Arnav stopped pleasuring her and looked up. It was the first time that any sound left her mouth and he wanted to see her after he had heard her voice. He remarked Khushi's flushed cheeks, her open mouth and her hand that touched his hair. He loved this, he loved her and the way she responded to his touch. He has never been happier than he was right now.

With fleeting smile he leaned back and captured her swollen clit with his mouth. His tongue shot out and pressed firm and hard against the little bundle of nerves. He has never done this before but with the way Khushi responded, he thought that he might do something right. To be sure, he spoke his thoughts out, >>I am doing this for the first time Khushi.<< He licked again and felt her trembling, >>if I do something wrong tell me or pull on my hair, ok?<< Her leg on his shoulder shook, but her fingers moved through his hair and she fisted it again.

>>Aaaah!<<

Came again from her mouth and this encouraged him to continue.

Arnav's fingers bore into her skin, while his mouth continue doing what was needful to do for her pleasure. She arched from the wall and held herself on his shoulder. Her weight was on him, but this didn't matter, as long as he could taste her. Khushi's smell, taste, moans worked as an aphrodisiac to him.

He was ready to leave his tight restraint and do something totally new. He moved her body closer to his face and positioned her for his tongue, but before Arnav started to tongue-fuck her, he got to taste Khushi's juice which let him drink like a man dying of thirst. The delicious sweet juice flowed out from Khushi's pussy and he wanted to drink every single drop of it.

How much he wanted to take her, to bury himself deep inside. To be closer to her than anyone before. He would like to get under her skin and run through her veins, so that no one ever could separate them ever again. Not even Arnav himself.

The way she tasted was the same taste of freedom, love and safety. That was what her sweetness reminded him of. His eyes closed when he finally plunged his tongue inside her tight hot warmth. Khushi was probably not ready to take his cock, but she was definitely ready to take his tongue. Her moans became louder. He groaned hearing her thick voice.

She pulled his hair, but Arnav ignored it knowing, that she did it out of lust. He knew it because she pulled his head closer to her core and pressed his mouth against her sex. The faster she breathed, the faster he plunged his tongue inside her. The louder she moaned, the more possessive he became.

Khushi's orgasm came fast and strong. Her whole body shook and she cried her pleasure out. Arnav groaned loud against her soft flesh, hearing her loud voice. She didn't spoke really but the "Ahhh" sounded like thousand sentences.