Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Payal opened the door slowly and saw Arnav and Khushi on the bed. The room wasn't dark and she could see their bodies entangled. She observed every single movement of them. Both breathed fast. Payal saw that their bodies were hidden under the blanket but only till the hip. Her eyes touched Arnav's back and she saw Khushi's name on his skin.

In shock her hand cupped her mouth and she sobbed inside it. She saw the big bright tattoo and couldn't believe he wore Khushi's name on his back.

The realization was harder than any pain could ever be.

She closed the door silently and walked downstairs. Payal realized there was no way she would be able to win Arnav for herself. Not when he put the name of Khushi on his body. No man would do something like this, when he was not sure in the love for the woman who was on his skin forever.

Payal sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on. She was glad to get some time alone and be able to think about her next steps. Till now Payal hoped to get the way to him, but he was from beginning Khushi's.

Only hers.

She watched TV but was not really into the program. As longer she sat here in the darkness as angrier she became. Especially on Khushi. Payal was so angry that the remoter crackled in her grip.

When she realized what she did with her hands, being angry on herself she opened her hands and the remoter fell down on her floor. Before she searched with her hands on the floor she rolled her eyes and cursing the woman on the first floor who has once again, something Payal wanted so badly.

Then when Payal decided to take the remote, her fingers touched something flat and smooth. She picked it up and saw one file in her hands. Being curious she opened it and got the next shock.

She read Khushi's pregnancy report and wanted to kill. She wanted to destroy and hurt someone, so deep was her hate.

Payal's eyes followed the way up to the door of the bedroom before she put the file back under the couch.

It seemed that Khushi belonged to Arnav too and their baby is the best proof of it.

Well only over her death body.

Payal stood up and walked to her room. She knew what to do. If she can't have Arnav, then there is no future for Khushi and Arnav and their baby, too.

*

Khushi opened her eyes and found herself half under Arnav. His leg was entangled with hers. She looked at his sleeping face and couldn't see his eyes through darkness. The only reason she knew he was sleeping was the sound of his steady breaths.

She asked herself if her baby was a girl or a boy and how much of Arnav's character would it get.

In the moment this question crossed her mind she remembered the pregnancy report downstairs. It was still under the couch and she knew she needed to hide the report before someone found it.

Carefully she moved his leg and tried to leave the bed without to awake Arnav. One deep breath left her lungs when she managed to leave the room silently.

The whole place was dark and silent. Somehow Khushi didn't like to walk around in the darkness. This was her home for many days, but till today, she didn't made it her real home. Yes she lived and ate, also slept here, but no decoration was from her. No dishes, curtains, furniture was chosen by her.