Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Arnav spent the next day following NK, from his home to all places he drove to. He needed to control himself not to shoot NK down then and there. The only thing that held Arnav back, was, that he wanted to see NK's eyes losing all life when he takes his life.

There was no doubt that NK would be killed, because Arnav knew he would not let him alive after what he did to Khushi. All those words he said about her were wrong and lies, and those lies have been lead to wrong assumptions by Arnav. If Arnav himself was wrong about his reaction towards Khushi, then NK was guilty because his lies had started it all.

Arnav leaned down to touch the gun under his driver seat, with his fingertips. He was burning to punish NK, but will he be able to kill him? Sometimes he was sure he would kill without a blink, but then there were all these feelings that slowed down his hate. Arnav wasn't a cold blooded person and definitely not an experienced murder. He was a man in pain for his wife and her suffering. Burning to bring justice to her, even though she might never find out to what extent he was ready to go, to punish the people who dared to hurt his love.

Never in his life, Arnav thought that he would end up sitting in his car, waiting to have a chance to kill someone. Waiting to end someone's life.

NK came out and Arnav started his car to follow him. He didn't turn on the lights because he didn't want NK to remark that someone was following him. NK drove through the streets and Arnav was glad that it was dark outside. He wanted to get NK inside his car as soon as possible and then he planned to drive out of the town for their final meeting.

As soon as NK stopped in front of another building which was located in a small dark street, Arnav thought that it was his first and maybe the last chance to get NK into his car. He didn't know when NK will come out again from the building he went inside, or if someone would come out with him. So Arnav knew, he needed to get NK before he walked through the door.

Arnav drove as close as possible and saw NK on his phone doing something. He was so busy, that he didn't look up to check his Surrounding. Using this chance, Arnav could easily reach him. He left his car and walked soundless to his enemy. As soon as he reached NK, he stopped just in front of the man who was partly responsible for Khushi's pain.

NK finally looked up, his eyes widening in surprise. Arnav moved fast and hit NK's head against the car behind him. He did it not only once, but a few times and he did it fast to make him unconscious. Usually Arnav planned to point with his gun at NK and force him this way to climb into his car, but since the pictures of the past entered his head and the feelings of rage controlled his actions, Arnav wanted to make it all a little more personal.

Being careful to not to kill the poor piece of shit, Arnav carried NK's body to his car and put him inside the trunk to prevent him from seeing the way to the place where Arnav planned to kill him.

Arnav could have put him down on the backseat, but this was too good for a soon to be dead man. NK deserved much less than being in a trunk during the drive. With one last disgusted glance, Arnav closed the trunk and drove to the place he planned to fulfill his intention. Arnav didn't bother to tie NK's hands or do something else to make sure he would not move. The trunk was locked and if NK tries to do something when Arnav opens the trunk, he would just shoot him down.

Two hours drive didn't pass quickly enough. In fact it felt more like a day for Arnav. He was excited, angry, furious and so, so many things he couldn't even describe. Arnav wanted to hurt NK and when he thought about Khushi and her face in the moment he said all those hurtful words to her then because of NK, all Arnav wanted was to hurt NK much more.