Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Arnav stood like a statue, not being able to remove his eyes from the sheet. He wasn't an idiot, expecting his wife to be innocent is something only backward idiots do. Today, women have all right to discover their sexuality, too. If he was in love with Khushi and there wasn't a history behind them, he wouldn't care about her missing hymen. He wouldn't even think once about her virginity. 

The real problem was, if she wasn't innocent, she could have probably lost her innocence to Shiyam. There was a high possibility Khushi slept with his brother-in-law and the thought about them together, left a bitter taste on Arnav's tongue. If this was the case, he was disgusted with Khushi, Shiyam and himself. 

It felt like a fraud to his innocent sister Anjali who was his only family in this wide cruel world. He didn't want to hurt her ever and now it seems, he was touching the person who destroyed his sister's whole world and make himself not better than his brother-in-law in the process.

How will she react if she ever found out that the two men she loved dearly touched the same woman who was responsible for her lost? How would she feel if she ever find out that her husband and brother fucked the girl same girl? She would probably be shattered. Definitely hurt. Destroyed.

Would she end her life, like their mother after she found out the truth? He would never allow this to happen, ever. No matter, what have to be done, he would do it, just to protect his precious sister.

He could hear water in the shower and pictures of Khushi's and his togetherness run through his head. She probably stood still there under the shower. He imagined how she looked under the water. Her wet body pressed on the glass. Pictures of her milky skin, soft lips and every curve he touched, went through his head. His anger was getting bigger and bigger, especially when his body reacted on the images of her. His blood was boiling because he felt still attracted to her, even he knew that she probably touched his sister's husband.

And even if he fought to remove all pictures from her out of his head and hated himself because of his weakness, he still wasn't able to ignore her eyes and touch that was still present in his head. The thought on her soft core that welcomed him inside her body was so strong that his body couldn't stay unmoved. His soft member became hard as a rock within a seconds. He darted his pants on the floor in anger. It was so hard to control. He wished to walk back into the bathroom and confront her with her missed virginity and claim the answers about how she lost it while his body wished exact the opposite.

He hated himself but the self-loathing changes nothing. He still wanted her. Was he already that much attracted to her, that not even the new won knowledge about her missed virginity couldn't stop him from touching her body? What it that easy for him to forget who Khushi is and in what kind of relationship she was with his brother-in-law? Whatever his problem was, he didn't like it. He just couldn't accept his desire for Khushi. He couldn't forget in what she was involved.

To think clear he needed space from Khushi and that's why he dressed and left before she came out and could tempt him with her hot body.

***

Khushi was still under the shower and tried hard to control her feelings. What happened with her? Why was she so shameless? Why was she not shy? Well of course she was shy but the trust in Arnav was bigger. The need and the will to show him how much she liked him was present too. After all he was her husband and he is her family now. She wanted to be liked by him. She wanted to be loved, respected and cherished and in return make her husband happy. What was wrong with that?

After her own family didn't want her anymore her biggest fear was that Arnav one day lose interest in her too. That he felt that he doesn't need her anymore. The fear was deep inside her even if she didn't wanted to feel that way, especially now that her new life just started. She didn't want to remember her Amma's refusing glance and the lonely days at Mandir but all this was very present.