Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Arnav sucked in a deep breath as he watched how her lips parted slowly. She took a deep breath and her eyes were not moving from his. The sentence he said was honest and true. He wanted her and she should know how much. There should be no disappointment about his rejection, because he didn't reject her. He just wanted to give her body time to heal. His thumb stopped stroking her nipple and he cupped her one breast.

Her breathing became faster and cheeks flushed which make him wanting her even more.

Khushi was beautiful. He knew it from the moment he saw her. Arnav didn't see himself intimate with her then, but now he allows himself to see her with the eyes of a man. The desire to see her, touch her, speak to her, finally became true and he wanted to enjoy this moment till his last day on this earth.

Arnav felt like he has been lost for the last three years. He felt like he has been in some unknown universe where Khushi found him and brought him back to reality.

He knew under what circumstances they parted, but he pushed them back as good as possible and opened his heart and mind to the future. Her soft skin heated up under his touch and the water stroked their bodies with its warmth.

Khushi should know that he loved her. He intended to show her how deep his love was. There shouldn't be any doubts for her that his heart belonged to her. Khushi's eyes moved from his eyes, down to his lips and then back to lock her glance with his.

>>I want to kiss you so much, love. Do you want to kiss me, too?<<

Khushi closed her eyes and Arnav's one hand cupped her face softly.

>>Tell me. Nod, if you want. Just give me a sign and I am going to do it.<<

She has no idea what she did to him. How he felt, being close to her. How he ached when he needed to leave her at home for work or how his hands shook, when she had allowed him to touch her.

Arnav watched her every movement, noticed every single changes in it and every single part of her beautiful body. Her perfect smooth skin, her long, partly wet hair that cleaved on her face, neck and shoulder. He wanted to remove her strands of hairs, one by one, and kiss every free part of her body.

His body didn't hide his desire for her and he knew she could feel every single part of his rock hard member on her lower back. How much he wanted to be close to her as much as possible and push himself deep inside, till they become one. He wanted to look deep into her eyes and bond their souls, so that they never have to part again. His need for her became part of his life since the moment he left her behind and he repented every day of it.

He suppressed his need by jogging and doing any sports, inclusive of toning exercises. But now he wasn't able to ignore his body's needs anymore. He knew, he would not go the final step and take her like his body wanted him to do, but he would not refuse to touch her. Of course only if she wanted him too.

Khushi tried to turn around in his arms and he allowed her to do as she wished. Her hand touched his muscular chest and she moved her head down to his. Arnav's eyes look unbelievably to her, because he couldn't believe that she wanted to kiss him too. He couldn't believe it, but her face close to his were the best proof of her want.

The soft pink lips were about to touch his and he closed his eyes, being very aware of her soft female body against his. Khushi finally brushed her lips softly against his and her small, female body touched his with full length. Her small breasts create goosebumps all over Arnav's body and her middle against his cock sparked fire inside his abdomen.