Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Arnav took the phone out from his pocket and walked back to the poolside, where he dialed Akash's number. A new trustable doctor was needed and the old one needed to leave the condo which he had given her, to live in. He wanted this woman out as fast as possible, because she dared to say things about his Khushi that no one ever should dare to say.

Akash picked up the phone and Arnav heard Lavanya singing in the background. Somehow her singing showed him his misery. It showed how everything in his life has been destroyed in a few seconds. And while others continued their life, happily laughing while his heart was bleeding like Khushi's face.

Arnav started questioning everything that happened in the past. Everything he saw, heard, read three years ago. Was it all fake? All a lie? Akash's voice stopped again his thoughts and he realized that he needed to concentrate on the present moment. After the much needed conversation with Akash, there will be enough time to think about the past.

With anger in his body, Arnav explained Akash that he didn't want the doctor anymore in the condo he had given her for use. She should leave immediately and he needed Akash to find a new doctor for Khushi as soon as possible. This new doctor should be nice and careful towards Khushi. Especially careful with words in front of his wife. He didn't want her upset again, and he didn't want her to hurt herself again too.

After he ended the phone call, Arnav hung up and dialed his office in Lucknow. It was important to find someone who was able to dig into Khushi's past. The way Khushi reacted showed Arnav that any future questions would upset her more, so he decided to leave her alone and find out what really happened three years ago by himself.

He talked to someone from his office and asked for a good detective agency in Lucknow and their number. The employee promised to call him back as soon as they find someone and Arnav hung up.Arnav looked over his shoulder and saw Khushi sleeping on the bed, and when her sight was too much, he looked away. How much pain she had endured. The way she hurt herself broke his heart. No way, would he ask her again about the past and put her soul through such pain again.

His phone rang and a male voice greeted him. >>Hello Mr. Singh Raizada. I am Harish Patil from Lucknow Detectives. We heard from your assistant here in Lucknow that you need our services. Is that right?<<

>>Yes, that's true. I need you to find some Informations about someone I met once.<<

>>Do you have name or address, sir?<<

>>Yes, the name is NK<<

>>NK?<<

>>This is how he told me his name was.<<

>>Adress?<<

>>No, I just met him once and that too three years ago.<<

>>So you don't know whether he is still in Lucknow.<<

>>No.<<

>>This is not a lot on information for us to work with, Mr. Singh Raizada.<<

>>I know.<< Arnav looked back at Khushi again.

The moment his eyes touched her sleeping form, he knew where to start.

>>There is one more person I want you to check. Her name is Khushi Singh Raizada.<<

>>And she is?<<