Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Next morning Arnav found himself alone in the bed. He looked at the clock and wondered how long he slept because it was already noon. The sun shined through the big window and called him to start the day. He turned to side, to escape the bright sunbeams and then it happened. His nose touched Khushi's pillow and he could smell her flowery fragrance. His body reacted immediately and he couldn't stop himself from craving her. His thing screamed for her warm body and he cursed his own weakness.

He imagined Khushi reclining next to him and he could touch her, hug her, enjoyed the smell of her hair and not the thin trace of smell on her pillow. He asked himself, how would he react, if she really laid next to him, because the trace of her smell was enough to arouse every part of his body. How hard would it be, to control his desire, if she laid really close to him?

He turned on his belly and tried to end his arousal by directing his thoughts on something else, but failed soon when his big shaft bore into the mattress, in search for Khushi's soft core. He fisted his hair in frustration while, his face was buried inside her pillow. He was lowly losing his mind, this was his next thought.

He could hear a knock on the door and Khushi's soft seductive voice resounded in the room.

>>Arnav ji, are you awake?<<

He could manage to answer with a suppressed groan.

>>I just came to tell you, breakfast is ready.<<

Arnav groaned again, not able to say anything in return. He wasn't hungry, dammit. He wanted her, now, under him, willing and wanting. His body was screaming for her touch, while his member twitched in anticipation.

And then his hip moved to front, deeper against the mattress. He jerked in shock about what his body just did. What he just did! He asked himself if she still stood there, in the door and saw his shameless movement. He looked to side and saw her standing there. Damn, this woman. She probably saw everything but was able to act cool and unimpressed. He became suddenly angry. Angry on himself and angry on Khushi, for being such seductress.

He stood up, his movements harsh and loud, gave her one angry glance and walked into the bathroom with his full aroused member. He tried to turn quickly away, but wasn't sure if she could see the rock hard thing through his boxers. Arnav closed the door behind him and turned the shower on. The water was ice cold, but he knew, he needed to do this. He needed to gain his control back and remove his desire for Khushi. He should not be weak as his dad and Shiyam. No, he will be strong and proud on himself because he was able to resist Khushi's seduction. He promised to himself to follow his intent and be strong, even he knew that the shower will not really help him.

*

Khushi stood in the door, her eyes glued on the door to the bathroom and asked herself, what did she wrong? Maybe she shouldn't have awoken him so early. Maybe she should let him sleep. She turned around and walked downstairs, her movements heavy and slow. Like a little child that tried to figure out the world, she tried to figure out Arnav's reaction. She didn't feel good, when she thought about his angry glance, that he gave her just few minutes ago. She didn't want Arnav to be angry on her. She didn't want to disappoint him, ever. Sadly, it seemed, she only could do one thing right. Disappoint everyone.

*

After Arnav took a long cold shower, he decided to face the day and his new wife and walked downstairs. Looking around the house, he searched the woman who became part of his dreams. She was sitting on the big table, her whole body language, telling him how tiered she was. He didn't know how good she slept but it seemed like her shoulders wore the whole weight of the world. It seemed she felt his glance, because her head moved up and her eyes met his.She gave him one adorable smile and stood slowly up. Arnav was shocked. Damn. Her one smile, was enough to let the area inside his jeans get much smaller. He walked to table, ignored all of his body reactions and sat down before she remarked the big bulge on his abdomen. This was totally new to him. It never happened before.