Chapter 42

Chapter 42

The kiss was extremely tender and soft. With her underlip, Khushi opened his mouth and the tip of her tongue discovered his lips. Arnav wanted to push her away because the whole situation was too weird. Few hours ago, Khushi scratched her face and now she was kissing him.

He liked her kisses a lot, but he didn't want to take advantage of her. He wanted Khushi to be willing and happy and not doing something out of desperation.

Arnav opened his eyes and saw her face. Her eyes were closed. Her breath touched his and filled his lungs. She moved in her sweet innocent way and this reminded him that she was virgin when he took her. Her hands fisted his shirt and she tried to climb over his lap.

He didn't feel well after everything that happened between them. He didn't want to rush anything, but Khushi seemed adamant to be intimate again.

Arnav placed his hands over hers and tried to break the kiss.

>>Khushi? Khushi wait.<<

She leaned back, her eyes again unreadable.

>>Wait. Please I don't think it's good to do this right now.<<

She kissed him again, this time, her arms were around his neck.

He tried again to push her away and murmured between their kisses.

>>Khushi, I don't think we should do this. Not now. Let us just hug each other and sit. Please, let me take care of you.<<

All her walls have been broken down at this moment. After he had said the words, her eyes filled with tears and her shoulders started shaking.

He cupped her face and told her how much he loved her. How much he wanted her.

His arms surrounded Khushi and he pulled her into the hug. He didn't want her to feel rejected and after seeing her tears, he immediately repented his words. Yes he wanted her. His body craved for her touch. It was amazing that she still, after that horrible day, wanted to be touched by him.

But it doesn't mean that it was right to give in.

She was hurt and her soul obviously was pained.

They sat there for a while. The sun disappeared behind the horizon and the time of darkness started. The only thing that provide light was the TV, but he didn't care whether the lights were on or not. He held his Khushi in his arms and gave her his love, warmth and support.

Just the moment he thought she doze off, her head moved away from his crook of the neck and she looked in his eyes. Her eyes pleading, her tongue licking her lips.

He knew she was waiting for his permission and saw the desperation in her eyes. She really wanted to kiss him and touch him so he gave in. He wanted her to be happy and comfortable. He wanted to give her whatever she wanted. And if she wanted his body, she should get it.

This time he didn't hold back. He kissed her hungrily, while his hands pressed her closer to him.

Her face was all red and lust was written in her eyes. He didn't know how his face was seemed by her but it must be something similar to hers. She obviously didn't think on what happened before, for a second but he couldn't stop even he was about to take her clothes off and loose himself inside her.

Her hand moved under his shirt and tried to take it off from his body. He helped her because he wanted her to get what she wanted. He responded by pulling her closer until their lips met. They opened their mouths, exactly at same time and devoured each other.