Chapter 68

Chapter 68

A few days later, Arnav was on his way back to Delhi. Everything what has to be done, has been completed in Lucknow. The guys were all behind the bars, while their families had to deal with the biggest scandal in India. Payal's parents ended up on the streets and begged for food. And Payal?

Payal was still in the hands of that man and was suffering for her sins.

All in all, he was satisfied with the current situation and how everything turned out. The only thing what Arnav didn't like, was, that it wasn't him who punished Payal for everything, but on the other hand, he knew she will suffer for everything she did.

Arnav saw it in that man's eyes. He would make Payal suffer and that too, for the rest of her life. He will make it slow and painful. Too bad, Arnav couldn't see it with his own eyes. Too bad, he would not be there and be the witness of Payl's destruction. Well maybe he could get a chance, then no matter what he said to that man, he still followed him that night.

After Arnav had left him, he took Payal and drove to some village whole night. Even If he remarked that Arnav was following him, he didn't show it and drove according to his plan.

Hours later, he reached a house which was somewhere deep in the jungle where Payal was taken inside. Half hour later, Arnav heard her screaming but didn't interfere. He stayed there as long as he could and then drove somewhere to get something to eat. Villages were only places where he saw some people who were extremely wary towards strangers. They were friendly but always distanced. After his dinner, Arnav drove back to the house and found out that, that man was still there with Payal and didn't leave.

That was what Arnav has done for the next few days. He has stayed there and listened to Payal's screams and pleas. Some other people came to the house and caused her to scream too. Arnav wasn't interested to see what happened inside the house. He didn't want to hear Payal too, except for the one and only reason to make sure she is suffering in the hands of this mysterious man. Whoever he was, according to Payal's screams, he kept every promise he gave to Arnav.

After that, Arnav drove back to Lucknow and checked Khushi's old street and saw all those homeless people. They begged for food or asked for his money. They asked for help, to get some place to sleep.

He ignored all of them. They deserved to be beggars and homeless. They deserved to end up on the streets, after what they had done to Khushi.

Death was too easy for all of them. They should suffer through all of their lives.

And now, that Arnav saw all the fruits of his revenge and made sure everyone paid, he knew who was left to pay.

After he packed his things, he drove back to Delhi where his own destruction would start.

*

Four months later.

Khushi was nearly five months pregnant and her small belly bump was clearly visible. She couldn't hide it anymore, so she started wearing clothes which would underline her state. A few of the clothes she wore, were even designed by her and she was very proud of it. SR started producing pregnancy clothes and that was her own idea and project.

She didn't follow Arnav's idea of embroidery, because she didn't feel ready to continue his work. There were too many memories connected to the embroidery. That's why, the whole thing was canceled. Khushi was happy that no one put her under pressure to work like Arnav did, because she simply couldn't follow his path. She needed to be herself and do her own thing and doing embroidery would be too much digging into the past.