Epigraph + Info

❝I loved you then. I love you now. But you can't think that after centuries of being stuck in hell, I would still be the same. Oh don't get me wrong, you're still mine, and I'm still yours, that will remain forever true. Forever and always, Lucifer. The Devil and the Draxon.❞

Nyxeus Draconian has always been highly protective of the ones he loves and cares about. After all, being close with the King of dragons will have its downsides. He's powerful, so targets are painted on the backs of his loved ones. Hurt them, and you hurt him too.

Nyx was there when the world was created. He was there with Lucifer, once Samael, when he fell from heaven. He's always been there, caring for and protecting his lover.

But who protects Nyx?

Centuries ago, Nyxeus was locked in the darkest depths of Hell, framed for an attempt on Lucifer's life. A story of betrayal that's known by all. Now, he's escaped and he's out for revenge, hunting the ones who framed him.

Tracking them to Los Angeles, he finds that someone is attempting to frame him again. With the LAPD on his trail, will Nyxeus be able to expose the truth, or will he go down in his own flames?

After all, how sane can you be after centuries in hell?

Nyxeus Draconian
    Dragon (real form)
⚬ Black scales
⚬ Sharp horns on head pointing backward
⚬ Razor sharp claws and teeth
⚬ Bright, sunset orange eyes
⚬ Has gills
⚬ Can breath fire, spit acid, as well as breath a flammable gas
⚬ The membrane of his wings fades from black to orange from the 'arm' to the back edge
⚬ A row of spines runs along the back of his neck, back and tail

    Human (can shift into)
⚬ Long black hair with ends dyed fiery orange
⚬ Black eyes that flare his usual fiery orange when angered (liked Lucifer's)
⚬ Can bring his dragon wings, as well as tail and horns, out like angels can
   ⚬ Can along shift parts of his body back into his true form while remaining mostly in human form (ex. teeth, tongue, nails/claws)
⚬ Can still breath fire or gas and spit acid while in this form
⚬ He came to existence shortly after the creation of the universe. No explanation, he just popped up, along with the dragons he rules over.

If you want someone to picture as him, Toni Mahfud is the closest to what I picture.

This is probably gonna turn out pretty bad and cheesy. No clue where the idea came from, but it wouldn't leave me alone.

So here I am. First book is a fanfic. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

Lucifer belongs to Warner Bros, I own nothing but Nyxeus and the part of the story that revolves around him.