32. Going Off Script

From the shadows, Nyx's lips curl in an angry snarl. It seems Kinley has abandoned the original plan. Well, that just throws the draxon's own plot off entirely. So how to continue now?

"Whatever drove her to Rome, it shook her to her very core," Kinley says, watching Lucifer's brows furrow. "She's the reason I'm here. You need to be careful, Mr. Morningstar."

"Hold on," Lucifer says, his eyes narrowing. He looks to where he knows Nyx stands in the shadows. "This is why you warned me to be careful around the Detective."

Kinley's brows furrow in confusion, his eyes widening as Nyx steps into view. "Nyxeus... You warned him?"

Nyx gives him a confused look, "Indeed I did. Why wouldn't I? You see, I don't allow people to hurt my devil."

"Then I would advise you to keep an eye on Detective Decker."

With that, Kinley heads into the elevator and disappears.

Lucifer turns to the draxon, "You know him?"

"We met in Rome," Nyx replies, "Beautiful place, by the way, I wish I could have witnessed it centuries ago."

The devil hums softly, "So you knew about the Detective wanting to send me back to Hell?"

"She doesn't."

Lucifer raises an eyebrow, unconvinced, "Doesn't she?"

"She mustn't, if Kinley decided to say what he did," Nyx replies.

The devil doesn't reply right away, thinking over his lover's words. The draxon moves closer, his arms wrapping around Lucifer's waist.

Nyx knows more than he's saying, the devil suspects this and he knows Nyx isn't blind to this suspicion. The draxon is manipulative, but not of the devil. No, he manipulates the people around the devil, some he knows and others complete strangers, all with the goal of keeping said devil safe. Lucifer doesn't really mind it, he's quite used to it after all. As long as no one gets hurt without reason, the devil can look past his lover's actions.

"Come on," Lucifer says, gesturing for the draxon to follow him to their bedroom.

Nyx's head tilts curiously as he trails after his lover. The curiosity disappears as Lucifer's lips cover his passionately. The devil's fingers reach for the hem of the draxon's shirt, pulling it over his lover's head. The two undress each other, lips locked together as much as possible, hands all over each other. Walking backwards, Lucifer's legs hit the bed and he falls back, Nyx on top of him.

The draxon's lips move to the devil's neck, placing a few kisses there and sucking on his lover's skin. Lucifer moans softly, his eyes falling closed. A few seconds later, he pushes the draxon back, flipping them over.

"I'm in control tonight," Lucifer says, one hand roaming over his lover's chest. "I'm horny after four months of nothing but toys, and I want to punish you."

"For what?" Nyx asks softly, his hands warm against Lucifer's sides.

"For everything you've made me annoyed or angry about lately," the devil replies. "The killing, the leaving me despite it being for good reason, hiding the Detective's little scheme, if it really does exist."

Nyx hums, "Alright. Have your way with me, my Love."

*This will be kinda BDSM. Slight bondage and toys. I'm no expert, so... yeah.*

Lucifer smirks and grabs some rope, tying Nyx's wrists to the bed so his arms out on either side of him, his back against the tilted headboard. Nyx pulls at the rope a bit, testing it curiously.