19. Victims Four & Five

Lucifer slumps down on top of Nyx, panting and satisfied, eyes falling closed. Nyx smiles, wrapping his arms around the devil and turning over to his side, cradling the devil against his chest.

"Rest, Luci," Nyx whispers when Lucifer lets out a soft groan, eyelids fluttering as Nyx's magic vanishes their fluids. "Hmm, maybe I should let you play power bottom more often if you end up this tired and cute."

"'m not cute," Lucifer mumbles, cuddling closer to the draxon.

"You are for me, my love," Nyx replies, gently nuzzling the devil. "Only for me."

"... Only for you," Lucifer agrees.

He lets out a comfortable sigh. A few minutes later, his breathing evens out and he falls to sleep.

"Now, to work," Nyx whispers, silently getting up and getting dressed. Looking at Lucifer, he smiles softly, brushing some of the devil's hair from his eyes and placing a light kiss to his forehead. "I'll be back soon, love."

Walking to the balcony, Nyx's wings come out and he disappears. Flying to the outside edge of the city, to a hill overlooking the bright lights of LA, he sees Amenadiel waiting for him.

"What did you want to see me for?" the angel asks as Nyx lands.

"Well, you see, Amenadiel, Luci seems to have omitted some details when he told me what happened while I was... dead. I'm wondering what you know that he may have left out."

"Well, that depends," Amenadiel replies. "Lucifer doesn't tell me everything. If he told everything to anyone, I'd imagine it would be you."

Nyx nods, "That's what I would have expected as well. However, somehow the event of being kidnapped and left in the desert slipped his mind."

"He didn't tell you that?" Amenadiel asks, surprised. "I heard about it quite a number of times from him. You know how he is with something like that."

"I do, which is why I don't understand why he wouldn't tell me."

"And you're asking me to let you look through my memories to see if there's anything else Lucifer neglected to mention?"

"If you don't mind. I promise, I'll only look at your memories from the months I was healing, and only those regarding my dear devil."

Thinking for a few seconds, Amenadiel nods. "Alright."

Smiling, Nyx's eyes flare orange and his magic enters the angel's mind. Flashes of memories cross Amenadiel's mind as Nyx looks through them. True to his word, the draxon avoids private memories and he's done in only a minute or two.

Blinking, Nyx gives Amenadiel a smile, "Thanks for that. I guess there were a few minor things he avoided saying, but nothing else important..."

Amenadiel nods in return, "Of course. If anyone will take care of my brother and make sure he doesn't self-destruct, it's you, Nyxeus, and for that I thank you."

Nyx pauses at that, a happy smile appearing on his lips a few seconds later. Returning the look, Amenadiel turns and walks away. Nyx turns to watch the glittering lights of the city for a few seconds, reaching out with his magic and feeling the life running through the Earth around him.

His relaxed smile turns to a wicked smirk as his magic finds the troubled soul coming closer. He turns around, seeing a frustrated looking man walking up the hill.

"Stupid bitch," the man mumbles angrily. Seeing Nyx, he freezes, eyes widening before he quickly composes himself, "Sorry, I didn't expect anyone else to be here."